President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
People can say anything and will.
With this guy in office,
tenor (8).gif

You got that right

vantexan

The guy from Ukraine brings up buying defense weapons and he literally say, "but I want you to do a favor for me" and you don't see that as a problem?
He never directly stipulated he had to get something to give something. And it amazes me y'all play down what Biden and his son did. Selling access to the White House is no big deal, just asking about it, apparently.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He never directly stipulated he had to get something to give something. And it amazes me y'all play down what Biden and his son did. Selling access to the White House is no big deal, just asking about it, apparently.
He implied it.
And you are deluding yourself if you say otherwise

It will be fine

Trump froze the aid a week before the phone call. Trump’s envoys clearly communicated the need for an investigation of the Bidens before a call could be scheduled. During the call Trump said, “I need you to do me a favor, though” when military aid was brought up. In what bizarro world was there no quid pro quo? In what fever dream is it ok for a president to use his office to pressure foreign governments to aid in an election?

vantexan

Trump froze the aid a week before the phone call. Trump’s envoys clearly communicated the need for an investigation of the Bidens before a call could be scheduled. During the call Trump said, “I need you to do me a favor, though” when military aid was brought up. In what bizarro world was there no quid pro quo? In what fever dream is it ok for a president to use his office to pressure foreign governments to aid in an election?
Pelosi recognized there was no quid pro quo, why can't you? And Clinton solicited Tony Blair for a favor to help Al Gore in 2000. Seems to me that this is business as usual. Now if Trump had said I'll give you the aid in exchange for $10 million in my bank account in Switzerland you'd have a case. Love the feigned outrage, especially when you gloss over Biden and son's activities.