President Trump

Indecisi0n

Today is an Orange Snowflake Day for Trump supporters because they're melting over the Kurds, the impeachment, and the growing disorder and chaos within GOP ranks.

Face it, Trump is a never-ending disaster. Today is just another example, and it's going to get even worse. He needs to go.
giphy.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
If those 2 guys (whether they were or weren't) need to know they were breaking the law or there is no crime...that what Greg Jarrett said.

bbsam

Staff member
If those 2 guys (whether they were or weren't) need to know they were breaking the law or there is no crime...that what Greg Jarrett said.
Lol. No. That is not a defense. That’s what every white collar criminal claims.

“Ignorance of the law is not a valid defense.”

And after everything that has gone on with the scrutiny surrounding the 2016 election, how the hell does someone not ask if maybe what they’re doing might run afoul the law?

Because they were getting paid, that’s why.

bbsam

Staff member
Why is it that blacks are all obsessed with anal sex? I mean I understand no one wants a black baby, but I would think the high rate of AIDS among your people would discourage it.
It’s weird. It’s not just black guys though. I always thought it seemed pretty outrageous, but it’s pretty common.

Maybe when all else seems destroyed, that’s what’s left.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And after everything that has gone on with the scrutiny surrounding the 2016 election, how the hell does someone not ask if maybe what they’re doing might run afoul the law?
I know right....
You would think the Biden family would know better than to get themselves into this situation.