President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No need to worry fren.
Your president, Donald J. Trump, has everything under control.
Relax fren.

View attachment 271377

Wrong, fren. Putin has his biotch boy Trump completely under his control. Most of Trump's foreign policy has directly assisted Putin and his allies.

Think that's a coincidence?

Not my president, ever. That's the difference between you and I. My brain actually operates as it should.

newfie

I did not serve, but I don't lay claim to loving the military and "owning" patriotism like Trump and the Republicans. The military is a necessary evil in the world, but it would never be for me. Too independent. I'm not much for being controlled.

Trump was a draft dodger, plain and simple, yet he acts like he is "one" with the military. My guess is that most military members find him repugnant and dishonorable.

Oh, and he just stole from the military budget to pay for his stupid wall.

Con Man.

regardless of his history he is now the highest ranking officer in our military. He is therefore entitled to express his love for his country and those who serve with him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Donald J. Trump is your President and it burns you up inside.

I'll pray for you fren.

Dimitri Trumpski is your president. Mikhail McConnell is Senate Majority leader. Komrade DIDO, you are doing fine job with propaganda. Keep up the good work and there will be an extra potato for you at the Kremlin.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
regardless of his history he is now the highest ranking officer in our military. He is therefore entitled to express his love for his country and those who serve with him.

Eff him. POS is an enemy of this country. Igor, you're doing fine work defending him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Keep up the good work and there will be an extra potato for you at the Kremlin.
Did someone say potatoes?!?!
1569384468492m.jpg

newfie

He does a great job of being a fool. One thing he does correctly.

hope he fools himself again in 2020 or one of your lib nuts will fool us all .

whats the dem solution I might ask.

we gonna swap out our old white guy pervert , racist con man for the republican old white guy , pervert racist con man.

vantexan

Right. Yesterday's $2M fine shows how much the military means to him. I think the Russian military is also important to Trump, because he wants to go to Moscow and review the annual parade with boyfriend Vlad.

See any concerns? At all? Or do you just unconditionally defend Trump, no matter how stupid he gets?
It'll take installing an idiot like Warren to make people realize just how good Trump was. Remember the Jimmy Carter debacle? Even liberal rich folk are getting concerned. If you think there's plenty of money for everything by hosing the rich you'll be in for a shock when she or Bernie wants to take half your income. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the Russian thing is cute and desperate. kind of like Hillary accusing Tulsi of being a Russian agent.

what were you saying about being an idiot?

Not desperate at all, Igor. Trump has done nearly everything possible to make Putin's life easier and add to Vlad's power. Trump has also assisted Russian allies with his foreign policy.

Putin plays Trump like he owns him, which seems entirely plausible.

Yes, you're an idiot. Your borscht and vodka are waiting, Komrade.