President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to the Times, and as later confirmed by the Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal, Trump was briefed on this in March, but made a great show of insisting that Russia be allowed back into the G7 throughout this past spring so he didn’t seem overly concerned. Setting aside the pretext for the Soleimani assassination, he is typically very cynical about these things. (Recall that he excused Russian President Vladimir Putin’s killing of journalists by saying, “Well, I think that our country does plenty of killing, too.”)
Are you trying to steal someone else's writing and pass it off as your own, or are you too embarrassed by how radical the source is to link it?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
watch the stock market in aug-sept-oct. if it goes up , we'll be stuck with trump for four more years.

people almost always vote with their pocketbooks

bbsam

Staff member
The hard left weeps with Iran over the death of this "Iranian Official" and "sweet man" and hopes Trump can be extradited for "trial" soon. LOL
Weeps for him? Stop being a disingenuous jag. What has been pointed out is that assassination is a very bad business of governments to be into.
I’m sure you’d hate to have to swallow the “Chickens coming home to roost!” line again.

Box Ox

Weeps for him? Stop being a disingenuous jag. What has been pointed out is that assassination is a very bad business of governments to be into.
I’m sure you’d hate to have to swallow the “Chickens coming home to roost!” line again.

How would you have preferred he be handled?

oldngray

nowhere special
Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump over killing of top commander Qasem Soleimani

• Qasem Soleimani led Iran’s Quds Force, the foreign operations wing of the elite paramilitary Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
  • The 62-year-old Soleimani was killed in a drone strike directed by Trump in early January.

There's hope for the TDSers. :lol:

“Under Article 3 of INTERPOL’s constitution ‘it is strictly forbidden for the Organization to undertake any intervention or activities of a political, military, religious or racial character,'” the international law enforcement agency said. “Therefore, if or when any such requests were to be sent to the General Secretariat, in accordance with the provisions of our constitution and rules, INTERPOL would not consider requests of this nature.”

In other words, Iran’s move amounts to a stunt to draw attention to the Islamic Republic during these turbulent times.

Box Ox

I’d have the Israelis do it.

They’d probably ask why we’d want to put their covert and military personnel at risk rather than just drone the terrorist at the airport in Iraq since he goes to Iraq to coordinate attacks against American targets all the time.

bbsam

Staff member
They’d probably ask why we’d want to put their covert and military personnel at risk rather than just drone the terrorist at the airport in Iraq since he goes to Iraq to coordinate attacks against American targets all the time.
They’d thank us for the opportunity to kick Iranian ass.

Box Ox

They’d thank us for the opportunity to kick Iranian ass.

They’ve got more important regional considerations like retaliatory Hezbollah and rocket attacks if the Hollywood movie-inspired plan doesn’t go perfectly. All because the Americans are too scared to smoke the American-murdering terrorist at an Iraqi airport.

bbsam

Staff member
They’ve got more important regional considerations like retaliatory Hezbollah and rocket attacks if the Hollywood movie-inspired plan doesn’t go perfectly. All because the Americans are too scared to smoke the American-murdering terrorist at an Iraqi airport.
There is never a time Israel is not thrilled to execute an Iranian General.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Google it. If I post a link you will attack the source.
translation: Alex Jones and Rush "gimme drugs" said so!

You believe an author that uses Russia, Taliban and tRump words as proof the story is false???
What do you think those 3 would say??
"Yeap, you caught us!"

Are You :censored2:ing Kidding Me????
Use Your Head!!!!

I swear to god, tRump sheeple refuse to think!!

oldngray

nowhere special
translation: Alex Jones and Rush "gimme drugs" said so!

You believe an author that uses Russia, Taliban and tRump words as proof the story is false???
What do you think those 3 would say??
"Yeap, you caught us!"

Are You :censored2:ing Kidding Me????
Use Your Head!!!!

I swear to god, tRump sheeple refuse to think!!
TDS cure.png