President Trump

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Be careful, your age is starting to show, not quite 30 yet....

Don't worry the recent polls has Joe winning by 20 %, saw it on Yahoo, they can't be wrong. Then I read the comments and fully understand why they removed it from their headline.

Yeap...Biden by a landslide...no doubt about it... Think about it, If an average Trump supporter was contacted by a pollster, you do not think they would not tell the people on the other side that they would be voting for Biden all the way and bad mouth Trump considering their well place contempt of polls. I would in a micro second just to up the status quo, of course that is just little one me... Remember Once Hillary was a shoe in also till.....

Still remember 2016, watching it on the election returns, state by state...It was "Glorious"...

fishtm2001

Don't worry the recent polls has Joe winning by 20 %, saw it on Yahoo, they can't be wrong. Then I read the comments and fully understand why they removed it from their headline.

Yeap...Biden by a landslide...no doubt about it... Think about it, If an average Trump supporter was contacted by a pollster, you do not think they would not tell the people on the other side that they would be voting for Biden all the way and bad mouth Trump considering their well place contempt of polls. I would in a micro second just to up the status quo, of course that is just little one me... Remember Once Hillary was a shoe in also till.....

Still remember 2016, watching it on the election returns, state by state...It was "Glorious"...
He will lose. Time to start shoring up on the " it was rigged" talking points.

fishtm2001

Chris Wallace on the mental acuity test that TRUMP brags about acing: “It’s not -- well it’s not that hardest test. They have a picture and it says ‘what’s that’ and it’s an elephant.”

comedy gold

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
giphy (17).gif

floridays

For the week ending Apr. 18, there were 16,395 deaths involving COVID-19 as reported by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). That number has dropped for 12 straight weeks, down to 1,099 deaths reported by NCHS for the week ending Jul. 11. The number of deaths attributed to COVID-19, pneumonia, and influenza has similarly fallen, from 21,060 for the week ending Apr. 18 to 2,174 for the week ending Jul. 11.

Full article

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I didn't vote for Trump and never gave him a chance.
I never liked him and like him less now.
However, I absolutely despised and loathed Hillary.

I too, watched the 2016 returns with interest and was happy with the results.

I hope Trump wins again because he attacks the 'professional' government class in Washington.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My wife and I got a big laugh out of that quip!

oldngray

nowhere special
I didn't vote for Trump and never gave him a chance.
I never liked him and like him less now.
However, I absolutely despised and loathed Hillary.

I too, watched the 2016 returns with interest and was happy with the results.

I hope Trump wins again because he attacks the 'professional' government class in Washington.
People held their noses as they voted for Trump. Because the alternative was Hillary.