President Trump

Box Ox

Yup that’s the guy I want to vote for in 2024.
Great speech at cpac.
Good luck to Republicans and their golden calf if that’s the way they wanna go in 2024.

8F2A61DC-97F2-4F7E-980D-7AB10958CBF8.jpeg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
So let me get this straight... Trump is out for at least 4 years and still living in the minds of those who can't stand him. Then, in all probability he'll be back again. This is delicious...

The media is probably perplexed by the fact that he's good for their business, yet at the same time they hate him.

Do they hate Trump more than they love $$$$? Maybe they'll get both.....again in 2024. :devil3::rolleyes:

bbsam

Staff member
So let me get this straight... Trump is out for at least 4 years and still living in the minds of those who can't stand him. Then, in all probability he'll be back again. This is delicious...

The media is probably perplexed by the fact that he's good for their business, yet at the same time they hate him.

Do they hate Trump more than they love $$$$? Maybe they'll get both.....again in 2024. :devil3::rolleyes:
Very true. It’s amusing. I think Trump was a complete jackass and bad for the country. But it’s a very different vantage point after watching him lose the presidency and the Senate for republicans. Watching their amoral floundering as they on one day denounce him and two days later can’t wait to suck up to his one term butt has been fascinating.

I don’t think democrats acted the same way after Hillary lost but I may be wrong. And I don’t think democrats tried to do much to shield her or prop her up either. Pretty much they left the loser in and didn’t look back.

So one question. I know Trump wants to sue republicans to keep them from fundraising off his name and likeness, does he plan on suing democrats too? Because I’m pretty sure they aren’t done profiting from his name and likeness.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Very true. It’s amusing. I think Trump was a complete jackass and bad for the country.
Oh, I think Trump can be a jackass, but unlike you I believe many of his policies were good for the country. In fact, what Biden is doing now proves it. Biden is incompetent and it is sad to see the elderly abuse that he's being put through, all in the name of Orange man bad. Talk about bad for America. jmho

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Oh, I think Trump can be a jackass, but unlike you I believe many of his policies were good for the country. In fact, what Biden is doing now proves it. Biden is incompetent and it is sad to see the elderly abuse that he's being put through, all in the name of Orange man bad. Talk about bad for America. jmho
Stock market's booming, vaccines are rolling out, Trump virus is on the run, country opening back up, $1400 checks being written as we speak, Rod's failing pension is getting bailed out so he doesn't have to go back to work at 80 years old or whatever he is. Dudes doing alright imo, if that's elder abuse I'll take it. Meanwhile republicans are clutching their pearls over Mr Potato Head and the Cat in the Hat or some such nonsense, Kevin Mcarthy making a video of himself reading Green Eggs and Ham what is that about?

bbsam

Staff member
Stock market's booming, vaccines are rolling out, Trump virus is on the run, country opening back up, $1400 checks being written as we speak, Rod's failing pension is getting bailed out so he doesn't have to go back to work at 80 years old or whatever he is. Dudes doing alright imo, if that's elder abuse I'll take it. Meanwhile republicans are clutching their pearls over Mr Potato Head and the Cat in the Hat or some such nonsense, Kevin Mcarthy making a video of himself reading Green Eggs and Ham what is that about?
Obviously, none of things mean anything. Or as DIDO insists, it’s the result of Trump policies. You know. The ones Biden is rolling back.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Your sarcasm is duly noted. lol

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Trump looking to launch social media platform, adviser says

Former President Trump is looking to launch his own social media platform in the months ahead, his senior adviser Jason Miller said Sunday on Fox News' "#MediaBuzz."

Miller told Fox News he couldn't say much more right now, but claimed "numerous companies" have approached the former president and he's held meetings on the subject at Mar-a-Lago. Miller suggested Mr. Trump's future social media platform will bring in "tens of millions of people."

bbsam

Staff member

Former President Trump is looking to launch his own social media platform in the months ahead, his senior adviser Jason Miller said Sunday on Fox News' "#MediaBuzz."

Miller told Fox News he couldn't say much more right now, but claimed "numerous companies" have approached the former president and he's held meetings on the subject at Mar-a-Lago. Miller suggested Mr. Trump's future social media platform will bring in "tens of millions of people."
Why? Ok s he upset that Parler is making money off his name?

Box Ox

Miller told Fox News he couldn't say much more right now, but claimed "numerous companies" have approached the former president and he's held meetings on the subject at Mar-a-Lago. Miller suggested Mr. Trump's future social media platform will bring in "tens of millions of people.
Hope he’s got a lot of Trumpee developers lined up because the wokee tech community is not gonna touch it. Imagine it’d get one blackballed from Silicon Valley tech circles. Here come the Trumpee data breaches! LOL