President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Exactly. No respect.
He’ll be back to justify it with some cryptic nonsense about what we “Trumpers” think or do or how blacks get profiled or some BS.
The “high road” isn’t even a concept to some.
Incorrect. I’ll say that’s how we talk about the First Ladies of opposing parties in the US. We are disrespectful, cruel, hyperbolic and tend to enjoy it with almost evil delight.

C’mon now. Y’all know it’s true. There’s no innocent “respectful of all First Ladies” types around here.

bbsam

Staff member
That the best defense you have to offer for a no-class comment?
Why would I have to defend that which is common in current events?

Honest question. Do you think Melania married the Donald for money? Do you think her morals are so high that she wouldn’t cheat on him? Is it possible he wouldn’t care about friend she did? He’s not exactly the “one guy, one gal” type.

bbsam

Staff member
That the best defense you have to offer for a no-class comment?
You’re commonly in current events and the suggestion that a First Lady might not be faithful is offensive to you?

1626816666900.gif

Off the leash

Honest question. Do you think Melania married the Donald for money? Do you think her morals are so high that she wouldn’t cheat on him? Is it possible he wouldn’t care about friend she did? He’s not exactly the “one guy, one gal” type.
She didn’t really need the money, but like saying go’s you can never be to rich or to thin.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Incorrect. I’ll say that’s how we talk about the First Ladies of opposing parties in the US. We are disrespectful, cruel, hyperbolic and tend to enjoy it with almost evil delight.

C’mon now. Y’all know it’s true. There’s no innocent “respectful of all First Ladies” types around here.
Who is the WE you're referring to?

I was initially going to say that you'll justify you disrespect with a "well you said this or that about Michelle Obama".....I was right with either comment I could have made.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You’re commonly in current events and the suggestion that a First Lady might not be faithful is offensive to you?

View attachment 345237

Class is not a relative term, and those who lack it defend their right to display their deficiency.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

You do remember Bill Clinton? 🤔