President Trump

wkmac

you're taking me around the barn. do you think the government should ignore the opioid problem?

Yep. In fact, what is the relationship of govt to the opioid and drug problem in the US? Why under the Taliban was poppy production in Afghanistan crushed and after we removed the Taliban, poppy production exploded and remains so?

Those and more are questions we should dare to explore.

newfie

Yep. In fact, what is the relationship of govt to the opioid and drug problem in the US? Why under the Taliban was poppy production in Afghanistan crushed and after we removed the Taliban, poppy production exploded and remains so?

Those and more are questions we should dare to explore.

i'm starting to think you don't have an answer or know the answer

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
so you don't believe in enforcing laws?
Some people believe they have a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. The way I see it the government has no right to tell a person what they can do with their own body. But that's just my conservative viewpoint, I respect your liberal views about big government and wish you the best in your pursuit of absolute control over the populace.

newfie

Did I say that are you just projecting again?

its an interesting exchange we're having here. you clearly believe in a totally lawless society. However you don't like being pinned down on exactly where you stand. so when I ask specific questions looking for specific answers you dance around the question.

can you answer any question directly or did I get to watch you dance some more?

wkmac

Some people believe they have a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. The way I see it the government has no right to tell a person what they can do with their own body. But that's just my conservative viewpoint, I respect your liberal views about big government
and wish you the best in your pursuit of absolute control over the populace.

BOOM ;)

wkmac

its an interesting exchange we're having here. you clearly believe in a totally lawless society. However you don't like being pinned down on exactly where you stand. so when I ask specific questions looking for specific answers you dance around the question.

can you answer any question directly or did I get to watch you dance some more?

Assumptions once again. Never suggested a lawless society. Even 2 people with nothing else around them agree to varying conditions to which they function within a relationship. Yet no 3rd party needed. Hmmmm!

newfie

Assumptions once again. Never suggested a lawless society. Even 2 people with nothing else around them agree to varying conditions to which they function within a relationship. Yet no 3rd party needed. Hmmmm!

your solution allows me to declare myself a doctor and sell opioids to anyone I choose and encourage their development of an opioid addiction. no third party to stop me. medical board can't take a license I don't have. looks pretty lawless too me.