President Trump

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Lebron's jibberish.....he said nothing.
Drumpf, who has NEVER done anything even remotely patriotic for his country is suddenly an Uber Patriot.....
87875871e46b7ba15c74ccb25c79f26f2e1d31db887e904d3532c7ab51ad5df9.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sometimes I'm torn between whether Trump is an idiot, or a master distractor.
Everyone's talking about the NFL, meanwhile....

Republicans failed AGAIN to repeal Obamacare, which Trump claimed he would do "immediately" after taking office.

Iran is testing ballistic missiles that threaten Israel, Trump claimed he would cancel the Iran Nuclear deal when he took office, he hasn't done that.

North Korea's foreign minister said to the United Nations that firing missiles on the U.S. was "inevitable". And of course there was a 3.4 magnitude "earthquake" in North Korea, 4 miles from a nuclear testing facility.

But whether people watch the NFL is apparently a top Trump priority right now.....My tin foil hat is in the dishwasher but when it finishes cleaning I'm gonna figure all this out.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Republicans failed AGAIN to repeal Obamacare, which Trump claimed he would do "immediately" after taking office.

Iran is testing ballistic missiles that threaten Israel, Trump claimed he would cancel the Iran Nuclear deal when he took office, he hasn't done that.

North Korea's foreign minister said to the United Nations that firing missiles on the U.S. was "inevitable". And of course there was a 3.4 magnitude "earthquake" in North Korea, 4 miles from a nuclear testing facility.

But whether people watch the NFL is apparently a top Trump priority right now.....My tin foil hat is in the dishwasher but when it finishes cleaning I'm gonna figure all this out.
He's not that clever. He sees a shiny object and gets distracted. He got applause at a rally and ran with it. That's the extent of his enthusiasm for anything.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

u