President Trump

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Hilary going down on Trump?
Sounds about right.
IMG_2264.JPG

bbsam

Staff member
For the same reason they didn't do Hillary or Obama jokes.
I seem to remember all kinds of Clinton jokes back in the day. Darryl Hammond was great. Had a couple women over the years do great Hillary impersonations. Key and Peele did awesome Obama material

I think the difference is that you conservatives have never, ever been very good at laughing at yourselves. You're good at piling on democrats but who's the last conservative comic who took on other conservatives with comedic material?

Oh, one other thing: ever since Sarah Palin, conservatives have been writing the material. Verbatim. It has literally come falling right out of their silly mouths.

Box Ox

Hilarious that outgoing Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) called the White House an “adult day care center” for Trump today. So many Republicans must be thinking it and wish they could say it too.

newfie

I seem to remember all kinds of Clinton jokes back in the day. Darryl Hammond was great. Had a couple women over the years do great Hillary impersonations. Key and Peele did awesome Obama material

I think the difference is that you conservatives have never, ever been very good at laughing at yourselves. You're good at piling on democrats but who's the last conservative comic who took on other conservatives with comedic material?

Oh, one other thing: ever since Sarah Palin, conservatives have been writing the material. Verbatim. It has literally come falling right out of their silly mouths.

Darryl Hammond showed Bill Clinton in a cool lovable way. Hillary got a little abuse in the primaries when she was running against Bernie but once she squared of against trump she became the coolest , hippest Hillary I have ever seen.

humor about the republicans has always been extremely mean spirited. The weekend wrap up has been nothing but one trump bash after another until last night. Meanwhile they ignore the Pelosi , Maxine waters material which could be absolutely hilarious .

you would have to be an idiot to be a republican and laugh at yourself watching that crap.

newfie

Hilarious that outgoing Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) called the White House an “adult day care center” for Trump today. So many Republicans must be thinking it and wish they could say it too.

so many establishment republicans probably do.

newfie

If the “establishment” Republicans pull out, the Russians will truly gain the kind of influence they were hoping for.

Toot tooooot! All aboard Trump’s Russian sellout train!
Trump did win . if Hillary had won you would have had to say

toot tooooot! all aboard Hillary's Ukranian sellout train

bbsam

Staff member
Darryl Hammond showed Bill Clinton in a cool lovable way. Hillary got a little abuse in the primaries when she was running against Bernie but once she squared of against trump she became the coolest , hippest Hillary I have ever seen.

humor about the republicans has always been extremely mean spirited. The weekend wrap up has been nothing but one trump bash after another until last night. Meanwhile they ignore the Pelosi , Maxine waters material which could be absolutely hilarious .

you would have to be an idiot to be a republican and laugh at yourself watching that crap.
I think maybe you guys just don't have a sense of humor.

I remember years ago FoxNews trying to put out their answer to the Daily Show. God, was that awful!

newfie

I think maybe you guys just don't have a sense of humor.

I remember years ago FoxNews trying to put out their answer to the Daily Show. God, was that awful!
Ok lets split the SNL crew by political affiliation , do the same thing with the Late night comedy hosts and see who has the sense of humor.

Box Ox

The WP might be a “liberal” source, but facts are facts.

Analysis | Exploring Sean Hannity’s defense of Donald Trump Jr.: Clinton and Ukraine did it, too

The short-hand version of this story — Russia helped Trump, but Ukraine helped Clinton! — suffers badly from a collapse of scale.

While the Politico story does detail apparent willingness among embassy staffers to help Chalupa and also more broadly documents ways in which Ukrainian officials appeared to prefer Clinton’s candidacy, what’s missing is evidence of a concerted effort driven by Kiev.

U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally directed his intelligence agencies to hack into and release private information from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign. That effort included hackers from two different intelligence agencies which spent months inside the DNC network before releasing thousands of pages of documents to the public.

What’s more, they coordinated a widespread campaign to amplifying unflattering stories about Clinton and promote Trump. Russia also repeatedly probed American election systems, prompting an unusual warning to states from the federal government.

American intelligence agencies saw signs that people allied with Trump’s campaign may have been aiding the Russians in that effort. That’s why this is all being discussed right now, of course, since Trump Jr.’s emails draw the clearest line between the Russians and the campaign we’ve yet seen. The FBI began a counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s meddling a year ago.

By contrast, Politico’s report details the work of one person who was researching Manafort with help from inside the Ukrainian Embassy and who, at some undetermined point, provided info to the Clinton campaign, though she worked for the DNC as a consultant until shortly before the party conventions. That, coupled with the Manafort ledger revelation, is the full scope of the Ukrainian plot that’s been revealed. A weak link to the Ukrainians and a weaker link to the Clinton campaign.