President Trump

Sportello

You do realize that that is just a saying don't you?
How about this.
It would be nice if his supporters would stop ignoring everything his says and does to bring embarrassment to the office of President and the country.
Doesn't flow off the page as well as comparing them to an ostrich does it?
Stick to poo flinging
Simians. What you gonna do?

bbsam

Staff member
twist it as you will but we didn't raise a bunch of pusillanimous back then.
Yeah you did. They're called "baby boomers" and they've taken everything for themselves throughout their lives, crapped on everyone else, and blamed every other generation for the ills of the country.

I don't care what party affiliation, Boomers have screwed this country over.

Last edited:

newfie

Yeah you did. Their called "baby boomers" and they've taken everything for themselves throughout their lives, crapped on everyone else, and blamed every other generation for the ills of the country.

silly is what silly says.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
All five living former U.S. presidents are set to participate in a fundraiser for hurricane relief efforts on Saturday, but they won’t be joined by the current job holder — President Donald Trump is marking the occasion at his golf course.
In a rare joint appearance, former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter will attend a benefit concert at Reed Arena at Texas A&M University, part of a larger effort to aid the millions of U.S. citizens suffering from hurricane damage.

Five former presidents are raising money for hurricane relief. Trump is playing golf.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
All five living former U.S. presidents are set to participate in a fundraiser for hurricane relief efforts on Saturday, but they won’t be joined by the current job holder — President Donald Trump is marking the occasion at his golf course.
In a rare joint appearance, former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter will attend a benefit concert at Reed Arena at Texas A&M University, part of a larger effort to aid the millions of U.S. citizens suffering from hurricane damage.

Five former presidents are raising money for hurricane relief. Trump is playing golf.

And, billing the Secret Service for golf cart rentals.

What a loser.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah you did. They're called "baby boomers" and they've taken everything for themselves throughout their lives, crapped on everyone else, and blamed every other generation for the ills of the country.

Jealousy will get you no where.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You do realize that that is just a saying don't you?
How about this.
It would be nice if his supporters would stop ignoring everything his says and does to bring embarrassment to the office of President and the country.
Doesn't flow off the page as well as comparing them to an ostrich does it?
Stick to poo flinging

Don't go getting serious on me... Not your forte.

Now, where should I fling you? :speechless: