President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
He signed something to make it easier to fire poor-performing federal employees.
Ever seen 3 people leaning while one works the counter in the Post Office? Those kind of people think they can't be fired…….gotta stop!!

Box Ox

Donald Trump Spends 90 Mins Shaking Hands with Hundreds of Naval Grads

Trump: "I could make this commencement address ... and immediately leave and wave goodbye ... Or I could stay for hours and shake hands with 1,100 and something. What should I do? What should I do? I'll stay, I'll stay!"

11:11 AM - May 25, 2018

He even shaked the hand of the goat.

Wowie zowie! America could have used some of that incredible, nearly super human endurance and patriotism in ‘Nam!

newfie

bc draft dodger.jpg

Box Ox

Oh where did Obama serve??????????? (besides Baskin Robbins)

Does it matter? We already know Obama is a sissy boy, dad jeans-wearing ivory tower elitist who just happened to take out Bin Laden. And we’re not trying to build him up as some sort of “dear leader” man’s man as Trump, Putin and Kim fans like to do for them. We’re not so much into the macho authoritarian strong man image stuff.

vantexan

Does it matter? We already know Obama is a sissy boy, dad jeans-wearing ivory tower elitist who just happened to take out Bin Laden. And we’re not trying to build him up as some sort of “dear leader” man’s man as Trump, Putin and Kim fans like to do for them. We’re not so much into the macho authoritarian strong man image stuff.
Have you not seen "Zero Dark Thirty?" The groundwork for finding bin Laden started in the Bush administration. Obama administration saddled everyone with very restrictive rules of engagement and had to be practically dragged into making a move on the suspected bin Laden compound after a very long time. The director and producers were questioned about their sources because the movie was so accurate. The director was the first woman director, can't remember her name, Katherine something, to win an Oscar for "The Hurt Locker" and her "Zero Dark Thirty" was completely shut out of the Oscars because she dared to tell the truth about what really happened behind the scenes. Thou shalt not make Obama look bad in Hollywood. Jessica Chastain should have won best actress for her role in the movie. So Obama getting bin Laden is akin to him winning the Nobel Prize and then watching the Middle East fall apart under his watch.