Presidential Candidates other than Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
So why don't you people start a thread.......all about sexuality and go compare all of your gritty terms...........at least we'll all know what to expect when we enter there.

wkmac

Is Jeb Bush waiting in the weeds while the GOP goes through the beat down cycle of itself and like the mythical Phoenix, arise to save the party?

Hmmmm! Now where would someone get that kind of idea?

:winks:

wkmac

I hear the real Messiah might be throwing his hat in the ring....

View attachment 5322

Just great, just friend'ing great. Another candidate wrapped in a purely mythological story!

Well, it is what American politics have become so he'll fit right in.

:wink2:

If Jesus is holding the US Constitution does that mean he doesn't like the Canadian Constitution and that Klein is going to hell?

Sorry DS but your ass better move south while you can!
:happy-very:

Tribalism continues............

over9five

Staff member
jesus-gun.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Anyone read "American Rifleman"? They always have a decorated gun to commemorate some event. Anyhow, this pic reminded me of that!

img-thing

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just great, just friend'ing great. Another candidate wrapped in a purely mythological story!

Well, it is what American politics have become so he'll fit right in.

:wink2:

If Jesus is holding the US Constitution does that mean he doesn't like the Canadian Constitution and that Klein is going to hell?

Sorry DS but your ass better move south while you can!
:happy-very:

Tribalism continues............
I'd be in-kleined to believe your version....But I de-klein to include DS in the scenario. They need harp players in Heaven!

klein

Für Meno :)
Perfectly....if you hold a pistol on the robber who just broke into your house, all you hear is...."Oh God, Jesus, get that thing out of my face !!"

Yeah, I know how you are just dreaming and hoping for that moment to arrive, so you can finally shoot a fellow American.
Good for you !

If it happens to me, I'll simply get my belongings back thru home insurance.
But, yeah, the break ins in the States always include shootings and killings, so do what you need to do, living in your dangerous place of living.

klein

Für Meno :)
It's so dangerous....you should stay out

Protecting our property is fundamental.

I know it is, just too bad shooting at tornadoes doesn't work yet !
People lose house and home, yet manage to live on. I hope they can dig their guns out of the ruins, to protect their homes for the next time !

Buddybrown

That's a convoluted way to go about it. All he had to do was smoke crack, shoot heroine, bang hookers, and he would have forgotten all about God.

Who, Obama I thought he already did?

I know it is, just too bad shooting at tornadoes doesn't work yet !
People lose house and home, yet manage to live on. I hope they can dig their guns out of the ruins, to protect their homes for the next time !

Others have quipped about how you drink and post sometimes, after reading this I concur.