Why would anyone still vote in a national election ?

TheDudeAbides92

All I hear every single day is the desantis and the trump people fighting over who would be a better pick for the gop nominee. And all I keep wondering is why the hell do you think it matters? In 2020 they cheated for Pedo joe in the dead of the night. Why would that be any different going forward? Genuinely interested to hear what people think.

I don’t expect that a republican candidate will ever win the presidency again. And you know what? Given their track record I’m not sure I care

oldngray

nowhere special
I'll still vote.
I like giving the underdog some hope.
918dab.jpg

Box Ox

I'll still vote.
I like giving the underdog some hope.

Best case scenario: DeSantis wins the Republican primaries and Trump chooses to not burn it all down by running as a third-party candidate. It’s understandable that Republicans are worried.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Best case scenario: DeSantis wins the Republican primaries and Trump chooses to not burn it all down by running as a third-party candidate. It’s understandable that Republicans are worried.
I’m voting for the new “ No label party”

TheDudeAbides92

Of posts that advocate for a second civil war. Republicans can like that idea all they want. But it’s probably not the best thing for a forum like this one.
I don’t want civil war I want a peaceful parting of ways. Why live with people who hate you? Everyone should be happy for an amicable divorce. What are they afraid of? You can have your own North Korea with none of us Bible thumping idiots

TheDudeAbides92

I hope he does it’s already burned down. Republican Party is over and so is the United States as we knew it. People need to accept that so we can move on

vantexan

I hope he does it’s already burned down. Republican Party is over and so is the United States as we knew it. People need to accept that so we can move on
As long as you're legally able to spout conspiracy theories online without fear of retribution then the United States isn't over yet.

bbsam

Staff member
I don’t want civil war I want a peaceful parting of ways. Why live with people who hate you? Everyone should be happy for an amicable divorce. What are they afraid of? You can have your own North Korea with none of us Bible thumping idiots
Y’all are free to leave,

rickyb

the bottom 75% of income earners in america have no say over their politicians

all the power is concentrated near the top.