Prime Day coming your way

watdaflock?

It was more than yesterday but not by much. Loading the PC's which deliver to the business/industrial park, Amazon sales don't effect much.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There's definitely more Amazon in my truck today. It's basically how it was before Surepost took off. My problem isn't the amount of Amazon boxes though. It's the crappy load that's the problem. I'm sick of these punkass preloaders. Especially their Friday loads.

I wish they could be punished by being sent back to unloading trailers (where every preloader must start out here) whenever they consistently epically screw up. That might adjust their attitudes. But nooooo...... the union won't allow that. Instead we get to swim and did through boxes inside what is essentiality an oven on wheels because some punk has an attitude problem and knows he can't be adequately punished.
Once it's out the door it's all on us...nobody really gives a crap about the loads unless you are 2 hours over then they are all over your :censored2:...what do they expect we have given almost every small parcel to the post office and we are stuck with the shiet...