Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It was up to the family to decide to pull the plug .
They may have waited an extra day since that singer grabbed the headlines yesterday .

If you think we here are some times mean spirited do not read the comments about her on this site.
Carrie Fisher Dead at 60

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't worry about upcoming Star Wars movies they can digitally insert her anywhere.

I read she completed her part in the filming for the next movie.

So she will live on. For a little while anyway.

I hope they don't pull the CGI garbage for her like they did for Peter Cushing in Rogue One.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This is the way she will always be remembered!

Carrie Fisher.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
'Star Wars' Princess Carrie Fisher Dead At 60

In her 2008 memoir "Wishful Drinking," she recounted how Lucas told her on the first day of shooting that she couldn't wear a bra under her costume because "there's no underwear in space." Lucas, she said, later explained that a woman could be strangled by her bra in the weightlessness of space.

Fisher wisecracked in her book that that would make for a "fantastic obit," adding: "I tell my younger friends that no matter how I go, I want it reported that I drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra."

rickyb

Princess Leia was a freedom fighter general who killed fascists, destabilized empire, and personally murdered the man who put her in chains.