PRO act

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes the smart people are going to vote for the Democrats that want to use tax payer money to fund sex change operations for illegal immigrants that are here to undercut hard fought for union wages.
What could go wrong.

Right out of the pro trump Russian hackers playbook.
Right from the mouths of the Democrats at the CNN equality town hall on October 10 2019.

You need to educate yourself about the utter lunacy that has taken over the Democrat party.

Box Ox

Right from the mouths of the Democrats at the CNN equality town hall on October 10 2019.

You need to educate yourself about the utter lunacy that has taken over the Democrat party.

B6VSnJq.png

Up In Smoke

I believe most people vote for the lessor of two evils. If you believe the poor, uneducated, foreign, lazy or criminal are to blame for our countries troubles, you most likely vote Republican. If you believe Corporate America is falling short of their commitment to pay taxes, provide a living wage or manipulate policies to further their economic goals, you probably vote Democrat. I have a US Senator that lives near me, his children were in Catholic school with ours. Never have I seen a man more committed to providing the best for his children. Now, our political views don't align very often, but he is approachable and sincere. I voted for him a couple of times in the past, but recently he has gotten caught up in the political tug of war and a hand full of his votes have gone against his past principles. I know horse trading votes is a common way to get something important in return, but our democratic way of depends on strong independent representatives who vote with there hearts.