PRO act

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Turdferguson, Feb 6, 2020.

1. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

You live in Portland... I highly doubt those are the only ones you see. ;)

2. eats packages

eats packages I have depth perception issues

It gets pretty white even just a few miles away from the center in any direction.

3. 542thruNthru

Didn't realize gay, lesbian, trans and bi were a certain color.

4. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Mostly white

5. eats packages

eats packages I have depth perception issues

That's just progressive people no longer being tolerant. Everything bad is now white. Easier for the welfare queens to remember lol.

6. DELACROIX

DELACROIX In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Profile Much?...:sissyfight:

7. BrownMonk

BrownMonk Old fart Package Car Driver

Keep voting Republican and there won't be a Union to negotiate your wages and benefits but I'm sure the company would give it to individuals anyway. They are, after all, very driven by personal relationships.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
  8. browndevil

browndevil Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great idea. But first to need to abolish the Electoral College

9. sailfish

sailfish Duke of Douschebaggery

So the voting habits of Philly can just roll me over a barrel here? No thanks.

10. 542thruNthru

Yeah, what would be like 10 major city's that would determine the president.

No thanks.

11. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke New Member

Electoral College and Caucuses are outdated systems. Having a single election day is also a process that has seen it's day. A true democracy should try to be inclusive. The 2020 census should be used make the voting and access to voting easier, but i'm afraid that will not happen.

12. sailfish

The right to vote already comes with no bearing of responsibility for the majority of the population. A popular vote would result in the lowest denominator of common dip:censored2:s running evvvverything. It's bad enough the way it is now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Doubleparkedrunner

Doubleparkedrunner Active Member

Do You Understand the Electoral College?

14. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

Everyone knows how dumb the average person is. Half the people are even dumber.

15. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke New Member

Yes, when voting in a Presidential election, you are actually voting for the slate of electors vowing to cast their ballots for that ticket in the Electoral College. These electors then meet in each states capital and cast two votes, one for the Vice President and one for the President. Only election where the candidate receiving the most votes can still lose an election.

16. sailfish

I mean come on. You can take their own money from them, use it on a service for them, and tell them they're getting it for free and they'll be right on board with you.

17. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

The half that voted for trump.

18. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

The founders of our country wisely understood the dangers of direct democracy.

19. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

Yes the smart people are going to vote for the Democrats that want to use tax payer money to fund sex change operations for illegal immigrants that are here to undercut hard fought for union wages.
    What could go wrong.

20. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

I thought it was less than half.