Problem With Loaders

I have a complaint to all you loaders. I don't know if it is how they teach you to load or what it is but as an unloader I come across many trailers with crappy walls that collapse. or trailers where they look as if it was just thrown together. I understand there is shifting while on the road but I would like to not have to play a game of dodge the package or the life size version of Jenga. It is a big complaint of allot of unloaders in my area.

I have a complaint to all you loaders. I don't know if it is how they teach you to load or what it is but as an unloader I come across many trailers with crappy walls that collapse. or trailers where they look as if it was just thrown together. I understand there is shifting while on the road but I would like to not have to play a game of dodge the package or the life size version of Jenga. It is a big complaint of allot of unloaders in my area.
Welcome to UPS
Get used to it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Have you ever loaded?

oldngray

nowhere special
front-end-loader.jpg

Box Ox

I would like to not have to play a game of dodge the package or the life size version of Jenga. It is a big complaint of allot of unloaders in my area.

Guess all of you will just have to slow down in order to stay safe until the big dogs send word upstream that the loads had better improve. Seriously, not even kidding. Don't let it be your problem.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Today we had a pcm about stress and what causes it and who can help us. Just thought you would like to know.

Mst3k

Sounds like the loaders have already done half your job. I think thanks are in order.

FeeDerp

I was opening swing doors and there were a ton of tiny boxes stacked pretty bad right at the end. I saw the sup standing in the door and he's telling me he needs that in and the whole hot freight deal.

I pulled up once and let another truck go by and he came out to yell at me why I was taking so long, so when I got a couple feet away from the door, I let the clutch out and I could hear the avalanche of boxes 30ft away.

I lmao'd for a solid 8 minutes

542thruNthru

Oh cry me a river. You're a unloader. One of the easiest positions. When I was loading trailers people begged to unload. Suck it up. Everyone at this company has to deal with someone else's work one way or the other.