Problems with all supervisors. New and old.

Brown Down

Why do you answer your phone? If you’re route is cut follow your work, if you have the seniority. If you don’t take the worst route and make their lives hell. Do all of this right at start time.
because its split 3 or 4 ways thus i dont get that option with our supplement. Im considered the highest cover with our language and i get choice of open routes. i'd also rather work than take a layoff. But just like everything else management will try and do whatever they want.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No joke dealt with this today. Explained to member that cutting deals with management will bite them in the ass and member said it’s ok I want to make deals with them…stupid brainlet smooth brain. I don’t get it, man. I’m starting to get sick of being a stew.
Only suckers and the uninitiated believe Management is your friend.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
VQomUxWuOpIo.gif

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Only suckers and the uninitiated believe Management is your friend.
Dealt with this :censored2: again today. Told this smooth brain to stop doing unsafe :censored2: twice on this ramp where the purge comes in and he gets on my case saying if I’m his boss and to leave him alone. Guy seems like management material. Hope he does so I can make his life a living hell. Then they get injured and then have to deal with liberty mutual and the ongoing :censored2:. No sympathy towards management brown nosers, but I love saying I told you so because only after going through it do they finally understand that I was truly looking out for them unlike management.

HavenoEDD

What most who pal around with sups and do what they ask fail to learn until it’s too late is that the book doesn’t stop at the sup level. The sup may act like God but what happens when they are in the office with their bosses because of something they told you to do? had three drivers almost lose their jobs and had to pray for a good arb hearing because they got cozy with Sup. Sups feet were held to the fire by DM and he ratted.

nWo

Pt sup attacked a teamster yesterday. Pt local sort. Sup was fired. The teamster didn't throw a punch or anything. He was not fired. Hoping he gets a nice settlement from UPS