Production Rides...

Withbacon

You have enough supervisors for that? All our OR sups are out bailing residential people out and doing pickups that would otherwise be missed. Hell we even have sups from out of state here doing routes..

542thruNthru

apparently our center will be doing production rides during peak cause over allowed is too high...thoughts..smh

Everyone should take their full hour. This will seriously screw stuff up during peak.

Along with every break.
Also don't let the sup help at all which we will try and do because it's peak and he will claim to be a helper. Then file a supervisor working grievance.

Though I'm almost positive this is just a bluff. No center manager is stupid enough to do ride alongs during peak. The numbers would be thrown out in any local hearing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Along with every break.
Also don't let the sup help at all which we will try and do because it's peak and he will claim to be a helper. Then file a supervisor working grievance.

Though I'm almost positive this is just a bluff. No center manager is stupid enough to do ride alongs during peak. The numbers would be thrown out in any local hearing.
Almost as dumb as the post office taking a day off this time of year

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it’s corp/region being retards again

they told the hubs and preloads that they have to hit their departure times AND increase production next week

i had a good laugh

clean hairy

They say overallowed is too high?
Let them show you how to run under.
They do all the driving and delivering and you just observe all day.
Then see how much over they run!