Progression

The Range

In too deep
2 years is pathetic. 4 years is disgusting. People go full-time inside and take a pay cut from the MRA 21/hr for 3 years before matching their previous wage.

542thruNthru

Ok tell me where your going with the potential to make over 100k plus pension pus healthcare
I’ll wait
We don't all live in Kansas, Dorothy!

I could walk across the street right now and get a 100k plus job with matching 401k right now.

CheerfulWideCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not sure why you’re so infatuated with my pension. There’s one for you go get it

You're ok that I had to pay the company 100k of my earnings to become a driver. You give up that much and I'll consider your thoughts on this matter as having an equal standing. Until then, kick rocks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're ok that I had to pay the company 100k of my earnings to become a driver. You give up that much and I'll consider your thoughts on this matter as having an equal standing. Until then, kick rocks.
Looks like your going to have to move on cause that ain’t happening
Good luck to you in your future endeavors

542thruNthru

Why put up with ups BS if that’s the case go for it.
Why?...why you ask!

Well let me tell you.
1# I look damn sexy in shorts
2# brown really brings out the color in my eyes
3# it helps me keep my body looking like a Greek God.
4# My wife likes my rough hands and calloused fingers... if you know what I mean.
5# I enjoy driving with no doors.
6# love the smell of cardboard in the morning.
7# DOT regulations give me a chubby.
8# I love working around sweaty men.
9# I like working around butch women like @sailfish
And
10# I don't agree with suicide and if I wasn't out there every damn day looking sexy my customers would kill themselves.

giphy-4.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Looks like your going to have to move on cause that ain’t happening
Good luck to you in your future endeavors

Why are you so obsessed with whether I stick with the company or not? When you pay in the required 100k, you are entitled to an opinion. Until then, no one cares what you think.