Progression

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why are you so obsessed with whether I stick with the company or not? When you pay in the required 100k, you are entitled to an opinion. Until then, no one cares what you think.
You’re the one that said your gonna have to leave
What are you waiting on?
Truth is your going nowhere you just wanna bitch
Tomorrow and the day after you’ll be out in the 100 degree heat funding my pension while I’ll be floating in my pool
Tootles!!!

542thruNthru

EZ0VoKy.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You’re the one that said your gonna have to leave
You have poor reading comprehsnsion. I said itbis one of the many reasons I will leave. Some irrelevant pensioner doesn't get a say in when that will happen.

What are you waiting on?
MYODB.
Truth is your going nowhere you just wanna bitch
Out in two years or less.

Tomorrow and the day after you’ll be out in the 100 degree heat funding my pension while I’ll be floating in my pool
Tootles!!!
Which is why no one cares what you think. You just want to feel relevant. Hope I helped fill that desperate need for you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You have poor reading comprehsnsion. I said itbis one of the many reasons I will leave. Some irrelevant pensioner doesn't get a say in when that will happen.

MYODB.

Which is why no one cares what you think. You just want to feel relevant. Hope I helped fill that desperate need for you.
Must have hit a nerve
Ouch!!
5424B55F-17FA-4C9B-B723-DA7D4D64FAF4.gif

542thruNthru

MYODB.

Out in 2 year at the most? Retire or just moving on?

PT Car Washer

You're not going anywhere.

:biggrin:
I wouldn't be too sure. My building has lost a lot of drivers since the 22.4 went into effect. Just want the company wants, $20/hr delivery drivers with no OT protection.