Prominent REPUBLICANS now actively supporting HILLARY CLINTON!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
MAX BOOT (R) former foreign policy advisor to Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney and John McCain fully endorsed Hillary Clinton saying about DRUMPF.....

“There’s no way to lie down with somebody like Trump without getting fleas,”

Furthering....

“Being associated with him, I think, will do long-term damage to the Republican Party and to individual Republicans who have endorsed him.”

This is GREAT stuff... watching the republican party IMPLODE.!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
SETH KLARMAN (R) has formally endorsed Hillary Clinton, Klarman, who has funded the campaigns of Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush,Chris Christie and even Mitt Romney has said he will support Hillary .... as for DRUMPF... KLARMAN states that DRUMPF is....

"UNACCEPTABLE"

Even the rich people cant stand Drumpf...

rickyb

And here comes the the "tipping' of the balance on the election!

This thread dedicated solely to the most prominent Republicans to ENDORSE Hillary Clinton..

As the republican establishment breaks rank with the party and mostly DRUMPF, one at a time they are jumping ship.

Like rats, they know when a ship is sinking. Too bad you people dont know the ship is going down.. Maybe you are all Captains?

In slap at Trump, some wealthy Republicans campaign for Clinton

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOS.
you know why they are endorsing hillary?

because she is an establishment neo conservative.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you know why they are endorsing hillary?

because she is an establishment neo conservative.

How about, because DRUMPF is a maniac, unstable, un qualified and to risk the nation to be controlled by a man without a functioning brain is just too dangerous for even republicans.

DRUMPF has demonstrated that he in fact is a lunatic, catering to the dumbest elements of society.

His own words are showing the educated people of this country just how dangerous he is.

More endorsements to come this week.

TOS.

rickyb

How about, because DRUMPF is a maniac, unstable, un qualified and to risk the nation to be controlled by a man without a functioning brain is just too dangerous for even republicans.

DRUMPF has demonstrated that he in fact is a lunatic, catering to the dumbest elements of society.

His own words are showing the educated people of this country just how dangerous he is.

More endorsements to come this week.

TOS.
Full Of smile*, theres no point in responding if your just going to mindlessly bash republicans and defend democrats every time ;)

Gear

Parts on Order
HAHA..I am not losing my mind..

thats for you DRUMPF supporters to experience. I am only here to remind you daily of the huge mistake you made jumping on board he sinking ship that is the DRUMPF campaign.

There will be more TOP republicans to add to this list. Stay tuned.

It has to make you wonder though, "what the hell am i missing, if all these top republicans are speaking out against DRUMPF?"

If not, then I am sure that one brain cell has plenty of room to bounce around.

TOS.

Who cares? Top Republicans can endorse who ever they want. Just like registered Democrats can vote for Trump. All the Top Republicans and Top Democrats could jump off a bridge and the country will still move forward. They're no more important than the average voter. What kind of goofball votes for someone just because some rich guy is?

upschuck

That didn't happen when the stock market imploded or on 9-11 Makes for good ant-iestablishment rhetoric, but it just ain't so.
When did we have a major change in top leadership that I missed? A few here or there, but not an overhaul. If we did, the government would be run more the way the people want it.

And before you say that is what elections are for, please spare me; incumbents have a major advantage in any election.

bbsam

Staff member
When did we have a major change in top leadership that I missed? A few here or there, but not an overhaul. If we did, the government would be run more the way the people want it.

And before you say that is what elections are for, please spare me; incumbents have a major advantage in any election.
Oh but we did. The election of Barak Obama was a huge change although we haven't really seen the true results yet. Obama said he wanted to be a transformative president. Look at the candidates for president. Where's the conservative? Look at House and Senate races. What party looks to take control if of the trend lines continue?

Movement conservatism is nowhere near what it was and finds itself in a strange survival mode with a huge spending meglomaniac as their chosen leader. Somehow Trump has taken over the party of Reagan, Gingrich, Ryan, Krauthammer, and Hannity. There's no "small government" party anymore. It's all just hot air.

Like Obama or not, good or bad, he's been a transformative president.

upschuck

Oh but we did. The election of Barak Obama was a huge change although we haven't really seen the true results yet. Obama said he wanted to be a transformative president. Look at the candidates for president. Where's the conservative? Look at House and Senate races. What party looks to take control if of the trend lines continue?

Movement conservatism is nowhere near what it was and finds itself in a strange survival mode with a huge spending meglomaniac as their chosen leader. Somehow Trump has taken over the party of Reagan, Gingrich, Ryan, Krauthammer, and Hannity. There's no "small government" party anymore. It's all just hot air.

Like Obama or not, good or bad, he's been a transformative president.
You obviously don't know what the term "all" and "s" at the end of words mean.