2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
funny how the libs are suddenly concerned about this country's finances after 8 years of Obama pissing away trillions. ROFLMAO

Still with the same bullcrap about OBAMA spending trillions

Lets see if we can get you to understand, allthough I know you wont.

BUSH walked out of office with 11 trillion dollars laying on the desk of the president with another 6 TRILLION dollars SPREAD over the next TEN YEARS after he left.

Thats 17 TRILLION dollars attributed to BUSH and his crappy policies.

The BUSH tax cuts alone added another 3.1 TRILLION dollars to the debt AFTER BUSH left office. The wars that were UNPAID added another 3 trillion to the DEBT.

President Obama, added 2 trillion in bailouts and stimulus, but THAT was a necessary EVIL to fix the damage to the country by BUSH.

Where were you when BUSH was RACKING up the deficit and TRIPLING it in 8 years>????

All of a sudden YOU give a crap about the finances of the USA??

TOS.

rickyb

funny how the libs are suddenly concerned about this country's finances after 8 years of Obama pissing away trillions. ROFLMAO
i think the debt rising faster and faster is a sign of the country's impending collapse. w bush was terrible too, and he didnt have a financial crisis to deal with for most of the time. reagan really drove up the debt. clinton balanced the budget on the backs of single mothers. they are all crooks, every one of them starting with reagan.

rickyb

Still with the same bullcrap about OBAMA spending trillions

Lets see if we can get you to understand, allthough I know you wont.

BUSH walked out of office with 11 trillion dollars laying on the desk of the president with another 6 TRILLION dollars SPREAD over the next TEN YEARS after he left.

Thats 17 TRILLION dollars attributed to BUSH and his crappy policies.

The BUSH tax cuts alone added another 3.1 TRILLION dollars to the debt AFTER BUSH left office. The wars that were UNPAID added another 3 trillion to the DEBT.

President Obama, added 2 trillion in bailouts and stimulus, but THAT was a necessary EVIL to fix the damage to the country by BUSH.

Where were you when BUSH was RACKING up the deficit and TRIPLING it in 8 years>????

All of a sudden YOU give a crap about the finances of the USA??

TOS.
i swear you must have some kind of old age dementia TOS, i dont see how you can sanely talk like this.

the way how you talk so black and white "republicans = bad, democrats = good" is not how the world works at all.

obama certainly didnt have to run up the debt and give it to wall street the way he did. and by the way, the person who caused this financial crisis was bill clinton when he got rid of glass steagal. but anyways theres probably more to it than just that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
i swear you must have some kind of old age dementia TOS, i dont see how you can sanely talk like this.

the way how you talk so black and white "republicans = bad, democrats = good" is not how the world works at all.

obama certainly didnt have to run up the debt and give it to wall street the way he did. and by the way, the person who caused this financial crisis was bill clinton when he got rid of glass steagal. but anyways theres probably more to it than just that.

RICKYB,

Its clear you dont understand american politics or the state of the state. The record is very CLEAR with respect to the bush administrations policies and deficits.

You also dont have the first clue as to what caused the great collapse of the USA under Bush, and to assign blame to Clinton is just stupid talk.

TWO WARS, Tax cuts for the rich, 5 dollar a gallon gasoline and ripping off americans at the pump, the unmitigated ripping off of americans on wall street, ENRON, TYCO, WORLDCOM ETC ETC, and the most basic falure of them all...

THE BUSH HOME OWNERSHIP SOCIETY.

A reciepe for disaster, and yet, the republican voters would put in people who would do the exact thing again and expect different results.

RICKY, try learning a little more about american financial history before you comment on them.

TOS.

rickyb

RICKYB,

Its clear you dont understand american politics or the state of the state. The record is very CLEAR with respect to the bush administrations policies and deficits.

You also dont have the first clue as to what caused the great collapse of the USA under Bush, and to assign blame to Clinton is just stupid talk.

TWO WARS, Tax cuts for the rich, 5 dollar a gallon gasoline and ripping off americans at the pump, the unmitigated ripping off of americans on wall street, ENRON, TYCO, WORLDCOM ETC ETC, and the most basic falure of them all...

THE BUSH HOME OWNERSHIP SOCIETY.

A reciepe for disaster, and yet, the republican voters would put in people who would do the exact thing again and expect different results.

RICKY, try learning a little more about american financial history before you comment on them.

TOS.
ok and what about the bad things clinton did?

u cant help yourself man. its just a reflexive defense of the democrats everytime. are you middle age? or old?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ok and what about the bad things clinton did?

u cant help yourself man. its just a reflexive defense of the democrats everytime. are you middle age? or old?

What bad things? Glass Stegal??

Is that the best you can come up with, or are you going to default to Monica lewinsky?

If you are going to default to monica, I say, WHATS THE BIG DEAL, men do this everyday of the year in this country, and the president is no different.

I do not fault him for falling for a younger woman and her talents.

I do it all the time.

TOS.

rickyb

What bad things? Glass Stegal??

Is that the best you can come up with, or are you going to default to Monica lewinsky?

If you are going to default to monica, I say, WHATS THE BIG DEAL, men do this everyday of the year in this country, and the president is no different.

I do not fault him for falling for a younger woman and her talents.

I do it all the time.

TOS.
theres a long list...

ur one of the most deluded guys on the forum. on par with realbrown.

rickyb

Long List?

Ok, here's your chance.. List them.

TOS.
ill give you a clue:

one of them is about free trade, one of them has to do with welfare, one of them is the banks, one of them is the media, one of them is prison, one of them is about raising money.

u have to actually do some research and grow up, and learn about the party which you reflexively defend even though democrats have been selling you out for decades now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ill give you a clue:

one of them is about free trade, one of them has to do with welfare, one of them is the banks, one of them is the media, one of them is prison, one of them is about raising money.

u have to actually do some research and grow up, and learn about the party which you reflexively defend even though democrats have been selling you out for decades now.

OMG.. are you still stuck on stupid with NAFTA??

Surely, you are NOT going to tell us NAFTA was a creation of Bill Clinton, or that somehow, Clinton created NAFTA, negotiated NAFTA, or met with the leaders of mexico and canada over NAFTA?

Tell me thats not where you are going?

RIcky, you are clueless about NAFTA and you need to do some research beyond "clinton signed nafta"...

TOS?

rickyb

OMG.. are you still stuck on stupid with NAFTA??

Surely, you are NOT going to tell us NAFTA was a creation of Bill Clinton, or that somehow, Clinton created NAFTA, negotiated NAFTA, or met with the leaders of mexico and canada over NAFTA?

Tell me thats not where you are going?

RIcky, you are clueless about NAFTA and you need to do some research beyond "clinton signed nafta"...

TOS?
we have a winner.

theres 5 others i listed. plus more like clinton being a war criminal if you do some more research.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
we have a winner.

theres 5 others i listed. plus more like clinton being a war criminal if you do some more research.

Rickyb,

you like to shotgun approach your way to politics, but unfortunately, none of your crap sticks.

Try harder, even newfie gets his spaghetti to hang on the fridge for at least 2 minutes before it falls to the floor with the rest of his thoughts on politics.

TOS.

rickyb

Rickyb,

you like to shotgun approach your way to politics, but unfortunately, none of your crap sticks.

Try harder, even newfie gets his spaghetti to hang on the fridge for at least 2 minutes before it falls to the floor with the rest of his thoughts on politics.

TOS.
deny and defend is FOS's motto.

lets do it. look up the 5 things i said that bill clinton did. do some research for a change.

Last edited: