Proposed Universal Policing Reforms

It will be fine

Was he innocent when he was wrestling with them or when he was using a taser? LMAO.
Do you really not understand the concept? He was guilty of a minor crime. It would be better if he had escaped than to allow the armed agents of the judicial system to kill without consequence. The implications for the innocent are apparent to anyone that has basic critical thinking skills.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Over 90% of the time the Police are dealing with social issues such as a neighbors barking dog or the neighbor has their stereo up too loud or the neighbors kids are stealing the apples off my apple tree. Then there are the countless fender bender accidents and general disagreements that could be solved more effectively by someone not wearing body amour. This would clear up a lot of a police officers time so they could deal with the dangerous situations. That cop you want backing you up when kicking down a door may not be the best choice when dealing with a neighborhood disagreement.
22.4 cops?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Not my suggestions but ...
It would have prevented the fatal shooting of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta and the consequent distrust of police, turmoil and destruction.

Nuff said!
Hed still be here if he had simply cooperated and owned up to being driving under the influence. Just couldnt take personal responsibility i guess?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
If that’s the cost for people to not get shot by cops while sleeping in their beds, absolutely. Why do you hate freedom?

Why do you continue to support a lie? Anyone with a semblance of common sense would see beyond the media controlled tripe.

Why don't we hear about the real problem?

Walter Williams: Focus on police obscures black tragedy

While it might not be popular to say in the wake of the recent social disorder, the true plight of black people has little or nothing to do with the police or what has been called "systemic racism." Instead, we need to look at the responsibilities of those running our big cities.

It will be fine

Why do you continue to support a lie? Anyone with a semblance of common sense would see beyond the media controlled tripe.

While it might not be popular to say in the wake of the recent social disorder, the true plight of black people has little or nothing to do with the police or what has been called "systemic racism." Instead, we need to look at the responsibilities of those running our big cities.
So your argument is whataboutism? There’s no problem with police because there are other problems. Sorry, not compelling.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
So your argument is whataboutism? There’s no problem with police because there are other problems. Sorry, not compelling.
There are reforms that need to come to the police and their behavior. A majority of the police do their difficult jobs well. This is not the crux of the problem. Sorry, not worthy of any more of my time. Peace. :wince:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ben Franklin. Better 100 guilty men escape than one innocent man suffer. It’s basically the entire foundation of our justice system. What a dufus, amirite?
And as soon as you resist arrest, you became guilty of a crime, regardless of whether or not you did anything wrong to begin with.

So. Franklin would probably be fine with shooting them. :)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Racist! :devil3:

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you really not understand the concept? He was guilty of a minor crime. It would be better if he had escaped than to allow the armed agents of the judicial system to kill without consequence. The implications for the innocent are apparent to anyone that has basic critical thinking skills.
I think Mothers Against Drunk Driving might disagree with you about what a minor crime is buddy.

You realize you're on a website for people who drive for a living right? This POS put everyone's life at risk.