Prospective Brown Shirt

Hey everyone, I’m new to the brown cafe and I have a question (that I’m sure has been answered) that I couldn’t find the answer to. I worked as a seasonal PVD and I’m trying to get hired as a package handler and eventually work my way up to being a driver. I secured an interview for UPS Freight, but from what I understand, they are basically two completely different companies?! Say I got the job with freight, would it be hard to move to parcel later on? BTW I’m still in contact with my Manager from parcel and I have a great reference form a good buddy that’s been in in the company for 20 years and is in feeder.

thank you in advance for all your feedback and any advice you can provide.

CoffeeStainedUniform

Hey everyone, I’m new to the brown cafe and I have a question (that I’m sure has been answered) that I couldn’t find the answer to. I worked as a seasonal PVD and I’m trying to get hired as a package handler and eventually work my way up to being a driver. I secured an interview for UPS Freight, but from what I understand, they are basically two completely different companies?! Say I got the job with freight, would it be hard to move to parcel later on? BTW I’m still in contact with my Manager from parcel and I have a great reference form a good buddy that’s been in in the company for 20 years and is in feeder.

Your buddy's reference means nothing. None of us has any pull to make hiring or driving happen. The ONLY road to driving is to get hired on and apply for any openings.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!

?
57548fbc6c7cd694c7547ed583f47f2e--nazi-party-military-history.jpg

The war is over man, go home.