PSH!

Mack Grant

The package should still have the original label on it.

To save time you should send an ODS asking the OMS to reprint the label and put it in your slot.

What if you drive to the stop and do not see the package? Do you knock on the door and attempt to complete the stop or do you sheet as NI1 and wait until you have the tag in hand to try again the following day?
It depends. If I know the area and or the customer I'll try to get the pkg and explain to customer that I don't have the label with me, but get it printed for them when I get back to building. Mind you this has maybe happened to me twice.

govols019

You smell that?
Many times the customer will have the package sitting on the porch waiting to be picked up.

If I don't have the call tag I don't stop. They tell us to treat a call tag as a package...that's what I do. If I'm missing a package I don't stop at the house to tell them about it.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Barnyard-----when I use not found. For say a post office bag. Pj's then sends a building wide message. Saying ---"everyone stop what they are doing. Look for whatever post office bag on their truck. " NF they know