PT package handler, becoming a driver question.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
A good lawyer would have this thrown out

A great cop wouldn't have made such a chicken S* arrest in the first place.

Disorderly conduct, criminal trespass maybe. Take the keys and drive em home or drop them in the cell til they sobered up or someone came to get them.

Brickitup

A great cop wouldn't have made such a chicken S* arrest in the first place.

Disorderly conduct, criminal trespass maybe. Take the keys and drive em home or drop them in the cell til they sobered up or someone came to get them.

I agree 100%! Especially because I wasn't even driving and I past 2 out of 3 tests...its almost impossible to pass the eye test. But, it is what it is...my fault for getting myself in a bad situation.

Oak

If I found myself in that situation, and truly hadn't been driving, I would have used the station's video in my defense.

Snack

I just wanted to chime in with my experience. I worked part time as an unloader for nearly three years while waiting for my driving record to clear up.

It’s been a long road, but I’m driving everyday now and I’m really glad I stuck it out.

Brickitup

I just wanted to chime in with my experience. I worked part time as an unloader for nearly three years while waiting for my driving record to clear up.

It’s been a long road, but I’m driving everyday now and I’m really glad I stuck it out.
Thanks for the positive viewpoint, if I can, and I'm able, that's the plan.