PT Package Handler to FT Driver

Tbry10

Hello,
I recently started a part time position at my local hub as a package handler and this particular hub has already asked if I would be interested in driving. The PT Sup didn't know how I could apply internally on UPSERS.com and I checked it out and could only find how to apply internally for management or corporate positions. Can anyone help me out with some guidance? Thanks!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
not full-time , you will be part-time but work 50 hours a week ...yes I know , it’s hard to understand at first and should be illegal

542thruNthru

Hello,
I recently started a part time position at my local hub as a package handler and this particular hub has already asked if I would be interested in driving. The PT Sup didn't know how I could apply internally on UPSERS.com and I checked it out and could only find how to apply internally for management or corporate positions. Can anyone help me out with some guidance? Thanks!

Go to HR. Your FT manager should know who HR is in your building or a number for them.

Or you would sign a bid sheet. Depending where you are it could be either one.

PT Car Washer

Should be a PT to FT package delivery driver intent sheet posted somewhere in your building. Don't expect your PT sup to know anything besides his name. You are going to have to ask some of the older PT and or FT Union members for some guidance.

Tbry10

Ah okay. The two FT on road sups are morning generally and I get in at 5pm, dealing with the two PT sups. Hopefully I can get through to the FTers.
So I don't need to apply internally online?

542thruNthru

Ah okay. The two FT on road sups are morning generally and I get in at 5pm, dealing with the two PT sups. Hopefully I can get through to the FTers.
So I don't need to apply internally online?

This is where taking initiative comes into play. Show up at like 1030-11 am and talk to one of the on roads in person.