PT SUP in Mid South Region

"If the union loses, particularly by a large margin, Amazon will have turned the tide on a unionization drive that seemed to have many winds at its back. A loss could force labor organizers to rethink their overall strategy and give Amazon confidence that its approach is working."

"Amazon has said it does not believe the union represents the majority of its workers.Drew Herdener, Amazon’s vice president for worldwide communications, said in a statement that “our employees know the truth — starting wages of $15 or more, health care from day one, and a safe and inclusive workplace."

"If the union prevails, workers fear that the company may shut down the warehouse. Amazon has backed away from locations that bring it headaches before. In 2000, it closed a customer service office that was trying to unionize, saying the closing was the result of a reorganization. It stopped construction on an office tower when Seattle wanted to tax the company, and backed out of plans to build a second headquarters in New York City after facing progressive opposition."
Amazon will spare no expense on trying to beat the unions

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ANY compensation? It's been 2 years now as a PT SUP, and this is some bs. Is there anyone that can advise me on bonuses, compensation, wages, payroll? Our numbers are great and the center is running fine. I'm also doing union work as HAZMAT AND INTERNATIONAL. Someone. HELP>

you’ll get what your handler gives you

and

like it

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Now, now. You don't have to lash out because you're now embarrassed by your assertion that Amazon is interested in acquiring UPS, silly goose! Not sure what the pilot thing is about.
You made my point. Your inability to actually comprehend my weeks old comment; and then your inability to comprehend my counter-comment (still following me?) show that there are one-dimensional personnel here that should focus on the simpler subjects...Try meaningless fluff....

Box Ox

You made my point. Your inability to actually comprehend my weeks old comment; and then your inability to comprehend my counter-comment (still following me?) show that there are one-dimensional personnel here that should focus on the simpler subjects...Try meaningless fluff....
Your comments are among the least substantive I’ve ever seen on BC. No need to overstate their complexity or importance in order to try and save face now. 😉

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Your comments are among the least substantive I’ve ever seen on BC. No need to overstate their complexity or importance in order to try and save face now. 😉
Look, boef. You don't know anything other than what you're told. You probably can't change that; but just understand that we've got it from here. Go back to whatever you're doing until you hear the whistle...

Last edited:

Box Ox

Look, boef. You don't know anything other than what you're told. You probably can't change that; but just understand that we've got it from here. Go back to whatever you're doing until you here the whistle...
Do you want me to "here" the whistle or "hear" the whistle? I don't think you do have it from here. LOL

Returntosender

B07209F3-3CFD-4F08-B5A8-8A8E1F4A71BD.gif

Too late..you are fresh meat now 🥩...
Oh no! I'm friend'd!!!

This topic is obviously OHT to you....Stick with "How to become a Pilot" or something you can understand...
how about your WEAK ass union step up and DO SOMETHING. OUR union steward is more management than any PT SUP.
IT'S ALL A JOKEEEEE... and you drivers better watch the friend out bc Tome and Bezos aint playin these petty sht games.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ANY compensation? It's been 2 years now as a PT SUP, and this is some bs. Is there anyone that can advise me on bonuses, compensation, wages, payroll? Our numbers are great and the center is running fine. I'm also doing union work as HAZMAT AND INTERNATIONAL. Someone. HELP>
Part time sup lol
Couldn’t cut it working for a living huh

now get back in that trailer