PT Sup to FT Management? Pros/cons/wait time?

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
At least in feeder they try to promote from other positions from within feeder... no way in hell a feeder manager or DM would take a pt scrub from a load line or an oms from a center to come into the feeder Dept...they know better and the driver group would eat them alive..

Funny you say that, they promoted one of the PT Sups from the night sort to Feeder OCS. No package or feeder driving experience whatsoever. I wonder if they've chewed him up and spit him out yet.

BasedSupe

FT Supes are paid based on 10 hr workdays/50 hrs a week. During peak season this number can grow. Unless you have a great relationship with a full timer and or manager. Your chances are slim to none within the next 3 years. 4-7 years is a possibility; chances are still slim. Ask yourself the question, how’s my relationship with my sort manager and division manager?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
FT Supes are paid based on 10 hr workdays/50 hrs a week. During peak season this number can grow. Unless you have a great relationship with a full timer and or manager. Your chances are slim to none within the next 3 years. 4-7 years is a possibility; chances are still slim. Ask yourself the question, how’s my relationship with my sort manager and division manager?
Or the bigger question is how comfortable are your knee pads??