PT Supe (preload) pay?

Generally, how much do the PT supes for preload get paid? Starting pay and capped pay? Are they hourly?

Same with PT'ers. I started out at 9.50, what will my pay cap off at in this position? Intervales of raises?

dodptsup

Generally, how much do the PT supes for preload get paid? Starting pay and capped pay? Are they hourly?

Same with PT'ers. I started out at 9.50, what will my pay cap off at in this position? Intervales of raises?
P/T supervisors pay depends on how long you have been with ups. If you are promoted when you are making 9.50 it would be lower than if you were making $15.00 an hour. The sup's pay is based on a 51/2 hr day, but is salaried. It could be as low as 1400 a month, or as high as 2000 a month, maybe more. It seems they take what you are making, times the 51/2 hrs to get a day date and times it by the average days in a month, so you make more total than hourly, but in general are working more hrs (5.5 vs 3.5 hrs). This is only a rough guideline, and may vary by region. Also, the raises are much smaller, 25 to 50 dollars a month.

N

NWUPSER

P/T sup's usually start at 1450 - 1800 these days. Raises are generally between 3-7 percent. There is not a set salary cap, but if you are a P/T sup for a long time you will just get the minimum 3 percent since they don't want people to be career P/T sups. I don't beleive there is a cap on P/T hourly positions.

P/T sup's usually start at 1450 - 1800 these days. Raises are generally between 3-7 percent. There is not a set salary cap, but if you are a P/T sup for a long time you will just get the minimum 3 percent since they don't want people to be career P/T sups. I don't beleive there is a cap on P/T hourly positions.
Ah thanks. So does UPS give raises at set intervals? Like every 3 months or every 1000 hours or something? How do they do that?