puerto rican lives matter

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That is racism bro. Drumpf obviously doesn't care about the US citizens of Puerto Rico.

To be fair, the infrastructure was already in really bad shape before Maria finished the job.

There are hundreds of containers full of relief supplies sitting at the port in San Juan waiting to be dispersed.

Puerto Rico will turn out to be the Katrina that will make Trump a one term President.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
puerto rico loves their middle status, all the protection with little of the responsibility

i guess i'd feel bad for them, if they hadn't spend themselves billions into the hole beforehand

Box Ox

Maybe Drumpf should relocate these " US citizens " to his properties.

Hope he realizes that they can all head right on over to the US mainland if Puerto Rico becomes a hopeless situation.

Anybody who lives in a hurricane-prone US state and has been through hurricane aftermath should feel sickened by the President’s reaction today to the San Juan mayor’s frustration and desperation over the humanitarian situation down there. Whole new level of depravity being shown here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard it was pretty rough before the storms......elec. wires and such. It sounds like they weren't maintained well to begin with, The power plant is fully operational.......all the wires and poles are down.
Again, not the president's fault.

oldngray

nowhere special
The governor and the rest of the officials in Puerto Rico praised Trumps response. Just the one mayor ranting - and would have criticized Trump no matter what he did.

Massive aid has been sent but the hold up is lack of infrastructure for distribution. Because of problems that existed long before Trump took office.

MAKAVELI

The governor and the rest of the officials in Puerto Rico praised Trumps response. Just the one mayor ranting - and would have criticized Trump no matter what he did.

Massive aid has been sent but the hold up is lack of infrastructure for distribution. Because of problems that existed long before Trump took office.
A general and troops should have been sent immediately after the storm. You can make excuses all you want for Drumpf but the bottom line is here failed to show the same sense of urgency for these CITIZENS as hell did for Texas and Florida.

oldngray

nowhere special
A general and troops should have been sent immediately after the storm. You can make excuses all you want for Drumpf but the bottom line is here failed to show the same sense of urgency for these CITIZENS as hell did for Texas and Florida.

He sent troops BEFORE the storm.

That must make him better than your general.

Non sequitur

The mayor of Puerto Rico is just looking for someone to blame other than herself. Get to work and keep moving dumb. Not my fault mayor, what a leader.