puerto rican lives matter

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find that Mayor's interview rather strange , declaring that Trump didn't do enough while standing in front of pallets of supplies .
She's safely in a warehouse and not on the streets helping to clean up the mess .
I'm all for removing as many PRs as possible to improve the Island's infrastructure . With less people on the island more changes can be safely made .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I find that Mayor's interview rather strange , declaring that Trump didn't do enough while standing in front of pallets of supplies .
She's safely in a warehouse and not on the streets helping to clean up the mess .
I'm all for removing as many PRs as possible to improve the Island's infrastructure . With less people on the island more changes can be safely made .

How many would end up staying rather than going back?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hope he realizes that they can all head right on over to the US mainland if Puerto Rico becomes a hopeless situation.

Anybody who lives in a hurricane-prone US state and has been through hurricane aftermath should feel sickened by the President’s reaction today to the San Juan mayor’s frustration and desperation over the humanitarian situation down there. Whole new level of depravity being shown here.
It is Current Events or I would think you was the dumbest :censored2: I ever saw on here.

over9five

Staff member
I've been to PR many times. How 'bout UPS sends some Post-hurricane support? I'd volunteer 2 weeks to drive containers of relief supplies to their destinations.