puerto rican lives matter

Sportello

the military is for fighting, using it for natural disasters is a gross waste of federal expenditure
We have over 20,000 active duty troops expressly trained to assist in national disaster rapid response at a moment's notice. Why do you think that is?

The military is best equipped for such a mission. What NGO has the assets to deploy rapidly in crisis situation?

Sportello

I find that Mayor's interview rather strange , declaring that Trump didn't do enough while standing in front of pallets of supplies .
She's safely in a warehouse and not on the streets helping to clean up the mess .
I'm all for removing as many PRs as possible to improve the Island's infrastructure . With less people on the island more changes can be safely made .
Try listening, you dotard. She clearly said those supplies did NOT come from FEMA or the US government.

I have seen pictures of her wading in chest deep water looking for survivors. tRUmp is golfing, again.

over9five

Staff member
Try listening, you dotard. She clearly said those supplies did NOT come from FEMA or the US government.

I have seen pictures of her wading in chest deep water looking for survivors. tRUmp is golfing, again.
Trump did a great job. If the Puerto Ricans had showed up for work, there'd have been no problems.

Sportello

Trump did a great job. If the Puerto Ricans had showed up for work, there'd have been no problems.
You would leave you family, without food, water or shelter, to walk X miles to a job that you aren't even sure exists, to be told there is no work because there is no fuel?

tRUmp has done nothing but further reveal his lack of character. For that I am grateful.

over9five

Staff member
You would leave you family, without food, water or shelter, to walk X miles to a job that you aren't even sure exists, to be told there is no work because there is no fuel?

tRUmp has done nothing but further reveal his lack of character. For that I am grateful.
But that's a lie. There's plenty of fuel, there are no drivers. And no food or water for your family UNLESS you go to work.

Sportello

But that's a lie. There's plenty of fuel, there are no drivers. And no food or water for your family UNLESS you go to work.
The lie is yours. If there is plenty of fuel, why were hospitals running out of diesel? Most power on the island is now generator supplied.

I'm pretty sure that we could deploy military truck drivers if that was the case.

I think you may be revealing either your total lack of empathy, or your racism. Your pick.

over9five

Staff member
The lie is yours. If there is plenty of fuel, why were hospitals running out of diesel? Most power on the island is now generator supplied.

I'm pretty sure that we could deploy military truck drivers if that was the case.

I think you may be revealing either your total lack of empathy, or your racism. Your pick.
Hell pal, I volunteered to go drive a TT over there. What have you done?