Purple payout

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
MAP is paid after the end of the fiscal year, which is June. Purple Payout is a minuscule bonus paid for reaching goals established by corporate bean counters. Since they condescended to gifting you a raise this year, the potential negative economic impact on stock prices (of which the board of directors are the major stockholders) will probably mean the end of the Purple Payout. How greedy can you be, people?

Serf

Chipotle would be my first choice.

Attachments

• learn-to-be-a-serf.png
    learn-to-be-a-serf.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 235

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
MAP is paid after the end of the fiscal year, which is June. Purple Payout is a minuscule bonus paid for reaching goals established by corporate bean counters. Since they condescended to gifting you a raise this year, the potential negative economic impact on stock prices (of which the board of directors are the major stockholders) will probably mean the end of the Purple Payout. How greedy can you be, people?

That reminds me... Remember a couple of years ago when one of our usual sources of information was told by his inside source that they were going to stop paying us for our unused MAP and all the usual suspects believed it? Good times!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That reminds me... Remember a couple of years ago when one of our usual sources of information was told by his inside source that they were going to stop paying us for our unused MAP and all the usual suspects believed it? Good times![/QUOTE
Since you are an advocate of Corporate, a sincere question; Why the burning desire for participation in SFA? My longtime personal experience is it's strictly a soapbox opportunity for management to justify their decisions, not a quest for ways to improve relations. ARE raises/bonuses tied to results or participation? Or am I missing the motivation altogether? BTW, I actually enjoy your ripostes with MFE.:smartass:

Goldilocks

That reminds me... Remember a couple of years ago when one of our usual sources of information was told by his inside source that they were going to stop paying us for our unused MAP and all the usual suspects believed it? Good times!

Must be nice to get MAP PAYOUT. How does it feel to get a payout based on the Couriers hard work?

dezguy

Every year, we're told we're close to receiving HIPP pay for the year; Usually a couple of months before the end of the fiscal year. Gets all the rubes thinking if they work a bit harder, they'll see a couple of bucks thrown their way. Every year, we conveniently just miss our goals and don't receive HIPP. Makes me wonder when the morons working for this company are going to learn.