Putin

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Does the conservative media play no part?
Well I think Fox News as well as liberal news both play parts in contributing to a problem and not solution but if I had to choose from the two I think the perspective Fox News portrays is way more realistic, except for hannity he's a doosh

bbsam

Staff member
Well I think Fox News as well as liberal news both play parts in contributing to a problem and not solution but if I had to choose from the two I think the perspective Fox News portrays is way more realistic, except for hannity he's a doosh
You leave out a lot of right wing media. Limbaugh, WND, Fortune magazine, WSJ, Drudge, Weasel Zippers...that's just off the top of my head.

ch317273

You leave out a lot of right wing media. Limbaugh, WND, Fortune magazine, WSJ, Drudge, Weasel Zippers...that's just off the top of my head.
Yes I also left out naming any liberal media outlets as well, I think Limbaugh is a doosh as well, both sides have knuckle heads I think, I just prefer a more conservative approach rather than listen to Deborah Solomon, ny times, David Reiff, the nation, Adam moss, or Rachel maddow, off top of mine

bbsam

Staff member
Yes I also left out naming any liberal media outlets as well, I think Limbaugh is a doosh as well, both sides have knuckle heads I think, I just prefer a more conservative approach rather than listen to Deborah Solomon, ny times, David Reiff, the nation, Adam moss, or Rachel maddow, off top of mine
You just seemed to play the fast and loose game of "liberal media" with Fox as the lone conservative outlet. Just reinforcing the myth quality of the phrase "liberal media".

ch317273

Rachel maddow is everything that's wrong with not just America but the universe,all rolled up into a butch distasteful spoiled snob from the ever so reality stricken California , mommy and daddy spent boku bucks in addition to her trust fund on Stamford and Oxford, ooooh yeh she sure represents the majority of Americans and knows what's best for us.... She's the best she never misses an opportunity to paint republicans out to be billionaire heartless Boss tweeds but I guess she hasn't looked in a mirror the past few decades

ch317273

image.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rachel maddow is everything that's wrong with not just America but the universe,all rolled up into a butch distasteful spoiled snob from the ever so reality stricken California , mommy and daddy spent boku bucks in addition to her trust fund on Stamford and Oxford, ooooh yeh she sure represents the majority of Americans and knows what's best for us.... She's the best she never misses an opportunity to paint republicans out to be billionaire heartless Boss tweeds but I guess she hasn't looked in a mirror the past few decades
Just know that Rachel Madcow doesn't represent ALL of California......Lots of SoCal is conservative.

ch317273

Just know that Rachel Madcow doesn't represent ALL of California......Lots of SoCal is conservative.
Yes I'm aware I lived in San diego when I was usmc, they got some guy people , I live in ny and it's the worst liberal dem state in the union ! But ny too does have some conservative pockets thank God

wkmac

The synchronicity this thread pops up just as I had finished watching this.

And speaking further of Putin, former Counter-terrorism and Military Intelligence Officer with the CIA Philip Giraldi had this to add. If reports are true, seems to me Putin and company are being far more effective against ISIS than our own country and it matters not which side or narrative in this country you take.

Maybe we don't defeat these "terrorists" in the Middle East because without an enemy, what is the justification for all the BIG GOV'T that has been a result of the "SO-CALLED" War on Terror? If there is a war, it's a war on the average American and his/her wallet.