PVD NIGHTMARES

Overpaid Union Thug

The effectiveness of a helper is directly related to the effectiveness of the driver.

So your helpers started the day on their knees?
....or you could take the time to show him/her the basics of the DIAD to where they could be part of a team rather than just a runner....they will also feel more engaged and would be more willing to bust their butt....

Runner? Busting their butt? LOL. Yeah I figured you for someone that instructed helpers not to follow the methods. And based on your quote above that one it’s apparent you didn’t either.

The Driver

I drive.
Sure you can----it's called a kick in the butt.

Two or three Peaks ago we had a newbie who was struggling on a heavy commercial route. I was "asked" to go help him out two days in a row. When I was "asked" again I let him know in no uncertain terms that he needed to step it up as I was tired of having to bail him out on a daily basis.

He was one of our better drivers when I retired.

staring.gif

clapping.gif

542thruNthru

Two or three Peaks ago we had a newbie who was struggling on a heavy commercial route. I was "asked" to go help him out two days in a row. When I was "asked" again I let him know in no uncertain terms that he needed to step it up as I was tired of having to bail him out on a daily basis.

giphy-120.gif

Faceplanted

I never seen somebody “talk shop” as much as you after being retired

Are those bells and whistles still working in that sweet Altima?