double tap o da horn dooshbag
Out of context.. I'm the receiving end :p
sketch-1578579803328.png

(@oldngray ©) LoL

Let's turn this into a learning experience:

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Long story short, I worked as a PVD this holiday season, and a supervisor kept saying he wanted me as a driver. He was actually able to get me in for a road test last week, that I was only deducted for one thing. HR said oh yeah we don’t know how many people we need, we’ll email you with some papers to sign. So, yeah my hopes were a little too high, thinking I was in there. But, they emailed me, a week later than they said they would, saying I didn’t get it, and that I can apply to be a pt package handler, like everyone else. ‍♀️ I’m sure none of you are surprised and will insist that I work my way up like everyone else, but I have to admit, it’s a little frustrating.
Frustrating is all the tracers I keep getting from you PVD's!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't blame him for trying to be part of the UPS discussions. Have you been over to the FedEx forum. It's a nightmare! They fight about everything. It should be labeled "Current Events 2: The FedEx story"
It’s ugly over there, isn’t it? Always the same few people ruining it over and over and over.

542thruNthru

It’s ugly over there, isn’t it? Always the same few people ruining it over and over and over.

I go over every so often thinking it might be something interesting to read about the other side.

Nope!

Constantly the same 4 or 5 people leaving long posts laced with political crap and anger for some other poster.

Completely off topic with in 4 posts usually. It's funny though. This forum is policed like crazy but that one is a hot mess! :)

Heavy Package

I’m sure none of you are surprised and will insist that I work my way up like everyone else, but I have to admit, it’s a little frustrating.

Boo friend-in Hoo. You were not even a real UPS employee - You were a seasonal position. I took a 75% pay cut to start at UPS as a PT Package Handler and actually got to see how the operation worked. I laugh so hard at all of these seasonal drivers walking around with their swagger then look like a deer in the headlights now that their name is off to the side and they are not working.