PVD Saturday pay

Thisupurs

Hey guys I worked just under 40 hrs monday through friday and then worked Saturday for 8 hrs as a pvd. I looked at my timecard and saw that I was still getting my normal pay rate for that Saturday. To my understanding after you work the 5th day the 6th is automatic time and a half pay. Just wondering if anyone knows how that works. Thanks!

Brownwind

Hey guys I worked just under 40 hrs monday through friday and then worked Saturday for 8 hrs as a pvd. I looked at my timecard and saw that I was still getting my normal pay rate for that Saturday. To my understanding after you work the 5th day the 6th is automatic time and a half pay. Just wondering if anyone knows how that works. Thanks!
What supplement are you under? Go to your B.A. and he will help you. Look under PVD and you will have your answer on what you are going to be paid for sixth punch.

Please let us know what you find.

Anything over 40 hours should be automatic time and a half, right?

Federal law

Commercial Inside Release

If you are in a small town, your center manager might even deposit your green check into his own special account, with the help of his fat, disgusting girlfriend at the slimebank.

Drunk fatty-funker

I hope you wreck your car

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
you-screwed.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Try not being a sub contractor at a union company and serve your time like everyone else before you ask for benefits afforded to dues paying members, :censored2:ing scab.

What makes you think you get benefits that MY union fought for? You drive up in a Corolla and do 1/4 of work regular employees do daily and want MY benefits?!?!

GTFO and learn to pay your dues. Scab