PVD Saturday pay

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I was trying to make nice.

Seriously didn’t you think it was funny when I mentioned his supplement and BA??? I bet he had to google search those.
It’s hard to determine what’s serious here now. Guys complain about having to wear a uniform and wanna wear Juice World shirts and ripped jeans like it’s a right. I’ve been away for awhile, much like my center, this place has degraded into stupid ass questions from Uber drivers.

HavenoEDD

Hey guys I worked just under 40 hrs monday through friday and then worked Saturday for 8 hrs as a pvd. I looked at my timecard and saw that I was still getting my normal pay rate for that Saturday. To my understanding after you work the 5th day the 6th is automatic time and a half pay. Just wondering if anyone knows how that works. Thanks!
Cry more.
You are benefiting from decades of hard union workers fighting to get everything and more only for you to show up, leave things at mailboxes and claim unemployment after a few weeks of this.

Big Babooba

Things like overtime for 6th punches are luxuries won by union members. Which you are not. Sorry to be blunt, but it is what it is.
If a PVD goes over 40 hours on a 6th punch then I believe they have to get paid time and a half for all hours over 40.

Brownwind

Love how they use a package car in the photo, but story is about some rando riding up in a non mark vehicle, read, PVD
No pride shown when delivering. Also the story mentioned a passenger in the car. I don’t think we’re supposed to have any one with us. Isn’t that a Cardinal offense?

UncleRico

PVD in our area are "scheduled" Tuesday-Saturday....Monday is straight OT....over 8 hrs/day people are getting 1.5 on Tues-Saturday....no special pay enhancements on Saturday from what i can see

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
If a PVD goes over 40 hours on a 6th punch then I believe they have to get paid time and a half for all hours over 40.
Around here the PVD's are at time and a half for all hours on the sixth (Saturday) punch, plus anything over 8 the other days.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
No pride shown when delivering. Also the story mentioned a passenger in the car. I don’t think we’re supposed to have any one with us. Isn’t that a Cardinal offense?
It's okay if the passenger has a PAL and bar coded shipping label.:rofl: