Qanon speaker says the " Angel of Death’ is coming for various govt officials, and God is reinstating Trump to the presidency

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ff2hkH6XgAMehXy.jpg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Assuming they don’t install widespread fraud and rigging. I’d be shocked if they kept they house & senate.
This guy seems to be Nostradamus lately..

Gates, who predicted a pandemic back in 2015 and became famous around the world for his views on Covid-19, said he still doesn’t have a solution for misinformation and conspiracy theories. He’s even had people approach him on the street to yell at him, accusing him of tracking people with microchips.

“The polarization and lack of trust is a problem,” he said. “One of the best-selling books last year was a book by Robert Kennedy, saying that I like to make money and kill millions of people with vaccines. It’s wild that [that] sells well.”

Covid-related conspiracy theories appear to be dying down with the receding pandemic: “I have a group that tracks what’s on the web that’s talking about things that connect to me,” he said. “Overwhelmingly during the pandemic, 95% was all the conspiracy theory stuff. It is calming down now.”

But Gates is still worried about domestic polarization in the U.S., which he sees little hope for in the short-term. “I admit that political polarization may bring it all to an end, we’re going to have a hung election and a civil war,” he said. “I have no expertise in that, I’m not going to divert my money to that because I wouldn’t know how to spend it.”

Serf

Gates, who predicted a pandemic back in 2015 and became famous around the world for his views on Covid-19, said he still doesn’t have a solution for misinformation and conspiracy theories. He’s even had people approach him on the street to yell at him, accusing him of tracking people with microchips.

“The polarization and lack of trust is a problem,” he said. “One of the best-selling books last year was a book by Robert Kennedy, saying that I like to make money and kill millions of people with vaccines. It’s wild that [that] sells well.”

Covid-related conspiracy theories appear to be dying down with the receding pandemic: “I have a group that tracks what’s on the web that’s talking about things that connect to me,” he said. “Overwhelmingly during the pandemic, 95% was all the conspiracy theory stuff. It is calming down now.”

But Gates is still worried about domestic polarization in the U.S., which he sees little hope for in the short-term. “I admit that political polarization may bring it all to an end, we’re going to have a hung election and a civil war,” he said. “I have no expertise in that, I’m not going to divert my money to that because I wouldn’t know how to spend it.”
He is a beyond meat man boob. One who preaches do as I say not as I do.

So his evil game has been exposed and now he’s doing what they all do when that happens: call it a conspiracy theory and play the victim. There’s no theory about it. He’s a :censored2: con man.

You can be damn sure he is diverting his money to every left wing cause in the book. Lying piece of garbage

Last edited:
“Pennsylvania Democrat officials sent out 240,000 ballots to people they could not verify either by their Social Security or Driver’s License numbers.

The ballots should NEVER have been sent out to these voters.

Fifteen Republican State Representatives sent a letter to Acting Secretary of the Commonwealth Leigh Chapman after they discovered that over 240,000 illicit ballots were sent out in the state prior to the 2022 midterm elections.”

Yeah it’s not a rig job