Qanon speaker says the " Angel of Death’ is coming for various govt officials, and God is reinstating Trump to the presidency

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No wonder. I had to Google Qanon to see what it was and then Michael Flynn. Still couldn’t find it. I’ve actually met him a few times here at events. Nice guy. Very patriotic, as most military are.
An American hero. From New England, R.I. To be exact. My home state, and :censored2:in’ proud of it. Y’all can kiss my ass too. The south won’t rise again because the Yankees from New England stomped the :censored2: out of it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We don’t need to know. You do a fine job keeping us informed, with the obsession you have for Qanon. Don’t worry though, your secret is safe with us. We won’t tell your fellow Lefties about your obsession.
Gotta keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Plus...........it's awesome entertainment

Serf

With a GOP victory in the midterms, many of Biden's administration staff will be looking at spending more time with their families.
Assuming they don’t install widespread fraud and rigging. I’d be shocked if they kept they house & senate.

Box Ox

We don’t need to know. You do a fine job keeping us informed, with the obsession you have for Qanon. Don’t worry though, your secret is safe with us. We won’t tell your fellow Lefties about your obsession.
Gotta keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Plus...........it's awesome entertainment

It is indeed a nice distraction for Democrats who are very worried about the midterms. It's also a wet noodle for election purposes in late 2022 given the most pressing concerns of voters.

bbsam

Staff member
No wonder. I had to Google Qanon to see what it was and then Michael Flynn. Still couldn’t find it. I’ve actually met him a few times here at events. Nice guy. Very patriotic, as most military are.
I googled “General Flynn Eric Trump” and it came up right away.

vantexan

An American hero. From New England, R.I. To be exact. My home state, and :censored2:in’ proud of it. Y’all can kiss my ass too. The south won’t rise again because the Yankees from New England stomped the :censored2: out of it.
70% of the population, 90% of the manufacturing, still took y'all 4 years.

Thebrownblob

Theses are the people at the top of the Republican Party.
No they’re not they’re not even in office, and pointing out nut cases on the right it would behoove you to be fair and point out just as many on the left. Acting like one side is anymore Sane then the other when they’re on the extreme ends is really ridiculous. Partisanship on either side is pretty much just cultism in my opinion.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
70% of the population, 90% of the manufacturing, still took y'all 4 years.
Had to find the right generals. Grant and Sherman shattered the south. It took so long because of the logistical problems of the day. It was an inevitable conclusion.