Qanon speaker says the " Angel of Death’ is coming for various govt officials, and God is reinstating Trump to the presidency

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We’re supposed to believe this is some oddball radical fringe of the GOP even though the former president’s son is a key speaker at the event.
We're supposed to believe smoking crack and banging prostitutes is some oddball behavior even though the president's son is a key customer of crack dealers and pimps.

Thebrownblob

It's even funnier when you-know-who cant even recite a Bible Verse

5 having a form of godliness(A) but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.(B)

6 They are the kind who worm their way(C) into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.(D) 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses,(E) so also these teachers oppose(friend) the truth. They are men of depraved minds,(G) who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men,(H) their folly will be clear to everyone.10 You, however, know all about my teaching,(I) my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance,

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
5 having a form of godliness(A) but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.(B)

6 They are the kind who worm their way(C) into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.(D) 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses,(E) so also these teachers oppose(friend) the truth. They are men of depraved minds,(G) who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men,(H) their folly will be clear to everyone.10 You, however, know all about my teaching,(I) my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance,
FfsFKRVWYAAYX4u.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

FfsO5PWXEAAzlJi.jpg