Qualifying language

Hey guys and gals. I spent over an hour reading through my local (western) and the master agreement and I cant cant find the answer I’m looking for, if there is one. I’m a 22.4 who is still in my 30 day packet. On saturday they just had me run air, I got everything off and then I called my center, they asked me if I wanted to take some stops off of a ground driver. I said yes simply to get the hours. When I got back to the center a bunch of drivers were saying that means I “automatically qualify” because I’m not supposed to run stops that aren’t on my training route. Is that correct? Any info on where I should look would be great. Thanks.

Hey guys and gals. I spent over an hour reading through my local (western) and the master agreement and I cant cant find the answer I’m looking for, if there is one. I’m a 22.4 who is still in my 30 day packet. On saturday they just had me run air, I got everything off and then I called my center, they asked me if I wanted to take some stops off of a ground driver. I said yes simply to get the hours. When I got back to the center a bunch of drivers were saying that means I “automatically qualify” because I’m not supposed to run stops that aren’t on my training route. Is that correct? Any info on where I should look would be great. Thanks.
Put your 30 days in and bust your ass

trickpony1

still ….in my 30 day packet.

Don't make waves during your 30 days BUT.....
keep a notebook at home and write down important stuff like this until you've completed your 30.

If disqualified, then you can bring your note book to the grievance meeting.

In the meantime, keep your mouth shut, be helpful and cooperative and smile a lot.

Let them make the mistakes.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You’re a 22.4 , YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS

Don't make waves during your 30 days BUT.....
keep a notebook at home and write down important stuff like this until you've completed your 30.

If disqualified, then you can bring your note book to the grievance meeting.

In the meantime, keep your mouth shut, be helpful and cooperative and smile a lot.

Let them make the mistakes.
Thank you, this is precisely my plan. Im just going to put my head down, work, and let the chips fall where they may. If I get dq’ed and I have a case I just want to have my ducks in a row.

542thruNthru

Thank you, this is precisely my plan. Im just going to put my head down, work, and let the chips fall where they may. If I get dq’ed and I have a case I just want to have my ducks in a row.

Here is the language.
sketch-1590969723347.jpg

In my experience drivers like to tell other drivers its a automatic win but it's not as simple as that. So just keep working hard and make notes to changes in your route/routes. You can always file a grievance later if need be.