Qualifying

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Couple things I've noticed at my center is that all the older drivers think the young ones are running and speeding around. Most of the time it's because they covered their route and came way under. The older guys have a slower pace obviously.... (just can't work at the same pace you could when you were 21) and also the older guys chat it up at businesses with customers. This done for years had lowered the stop count and time allowance. So if a young guy tears your route up, it's probably not them....it's you.
Defending the numbers, bold move.

underworked1

Defending the numbers, bold move.
Some routes have numbers that are impossible to be under on and others I could take a nap in my truck and still hit. How much number fudging do you guys do? January I'm sent out with 170 stops and it says 7.9 hour dispatch. Any other time of the year 140 in the same area is a 9 hour dispatch. Something doesn't add up

Newbee

We have drivers qualify during peak. From what I understand it all depends on what type of bid you signed. If you signed a seasonal bid the days don't count, however if you signed a full time driver bid then they do count.
I never signed any bid that I can remember I got hired for local sort in April and a month later they asked if I still wanted to be a driver I said yes and then started the long process I drove a little bit in September and October and November prob only like 10 days in 3 months. then drove everyday in December and haven't drove since the new year.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Not all areas have seasonal bids. As long as you got your 30 driving days done in the required time frame, which is 180 calendar days here, you'd be qualified. You might not sign a bid until a route becomes available.

El Correcto

god is dead
Some routes have numbers that are impossible to be under on and others I could take a nap in my truck and still hit. How much number fudging do you guys do? January I'm sent out with 170 stops and it says 7.9 hour dispatch. Any other time of the year 140 in the same area is a 9 hour dispatch. Something doesn't add up
Might be because during peak there are more drivers covering the same area and your stops are closer together as a result.