Quarantine survival supplies

Blood pressure meds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrownArmy

MilkyBetterArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

BrownArmy

sounds like Trump will work that into the equation. sometimes you have to remind corporations who their real friends are

By bailing them out after they spent the Trump tax cut on massive stock buybacks?

Fk that.

Let them have low-interest loans, no bailouts, put some strings on this sweet sweet taxpayer money.

newfie

By bailing them out after they spent the Trump tax cut on massive stock buybacks?

Fk that.

Let them have low-interest loans, no bailouts, put some strings on this sweet sweet taxpayer money.

ok let boeing collapse and fk the 145000 employees that work for them then.

BrownArmy

ok let boeing collapse and fk the 145000 employees that work for them then.

If the world is to get out of this recession (yes, we’re there) then airlines are necessary for the climb to some sort of normalcy on the economic stage.

Having said that, the airlines got a bailout last time, and with this latest tax cut, they just did stock buybacks, to inflate their stock price and enrich their CEO’s.

So, yes, they’re a critical part of the economy and we need them for the recovery, but last time they blew it all on hookers and blow.

This time, we help them out, of course.

But, more like low interest loans and not free money.

newfie

If the world is to get out of this recession (yes, we’re there) then airlines are necessary for the climb to some sort of normalcy on the economic stage.

Having said that, the airlines got a bailout last time, and with this latest tax cut, they just did stock buybacks, to inflate their stock price and enrich their CEO’s.

So, yes, they’re a critical part of the economy and we need them for the recovery, but last time they blew it all on hookers and blow.

This time, we help them out, of course.

But, more like low interest loans and not free money.

I'm fine with that but I think that's basically what we did last time. I seem to remember some of those corporation bragging when they paid it back .

542thruNthru

I'm stocked up on everything but beer. 6 tequilas, 8 bourbons, 4 gins, 5 vodkas, 2 scotchs, 16 champagnes(the wifes) 24 beers and 10 of those will be gone tomorrow.

So yeah I need to make a beer run tomorrow.