Quarantine survival supplies

Blood pressure meds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
yea I dont know what the answer is there. this government is going to piss away a ton of money one way or another.

the sad thing is If they dont do my 401 k and other investments will probably sink down in the pisser.
Headlines for many years now. "Corporations sitting on record cash".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts has deemed Recreational Marijuana as non essential.
Only medical Marijuana is still available.

Big mistake, Gov. Baker.

BrownArmy

Massachusetts has deemed Recreational Marijuana as non essential.
Only medical Marijuana is still available.

Big mistake, Gov. Baker.

But packies made it onto the list of Essential Businesses.

Baker didn’t say that in his Press Conference, it’s on page six, or seven.

Dunkin gets a pass, you just can’t sit down and eat...the retirees are peeved.

So, recap: you can still go to the grocery store, the liquor store, the pharmacy, you can get yer Dunkin’ to go, and get take out at Ronny’s Pizza.

Could be worse...if I wasn’t delivering Bowflexes, diapers, and trampolines, I could survive.

Take away DD and the packies, we got problems.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
i feel bad about the GM workers who just came off a long strike and are closing down again

Dont feel too bad. They got a $12,000 signing bonus to make up for lost wages,strike pay and their union got GM to pay their health care while on strike. They also are getting 88% of their wages between unemployment and sub-pay during this shutdown. I would take the next 9 years at 88% if I could get it.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Dont feel too bad. They got a $12,000 signing bonus to make up for lost wages,strike pay and their union got GM to pay their health care while on strike. They also are getting 88% of their wages between unemployment and sub-pay during this shutdown. I would take the next 9 years at 88% if I could get it.

daaaaaaaamn alright. Nvm lol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But packies made it onto the list of Essential Businesses.
Dunkin gets a pass, you just can’t sit down and eat...the retirees are peeved.
Take away DD and the packies, we got problems.

My town does not allow any fast food shops, so when DD wanted to open a shop, they had to call it a Cafe. With no seating allowed, so people just stand around.

If Baker ever tries to close the packies, most of his own friends will do the killing.

rod

Retired 22 years
The UAW has always had the best "shut down" perks. Way better than the Teamsters.