Question about coming in early

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
for the last month I’ve had to come in 30 or 20 minutes early because I’m a tender now but let’s say our start time is 4am, I get there at 3:30 everyday that week and stay for 6 hours. Well when my check gets in and I check the hours I’m always short the exact time that they had me come in early for that week. I’ve told the supervisor every week and each time they do nothing. But if I come in with everyone else at 4 then they’ll say I’m late and send me home. Who else do I need to talk to about this? I don’t think it’s fair for me to be forced in early but not paid for that time.
AGREED!! only if your schedule but if your not , your fired for
Stealing-time.png
........Time!!!!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Management will steal from you if you don't stand up for yourself.
1) skipping lunch 2) writing down your hours 3) Burning your sick days and poh 4)not reporting injury 5) your seniority 6) your family time kids birthdays, doctor appointment 7) united way 8) anything that it have to be with $$$ 9) your sex live 10) your soul

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Hopefully you have that documented somewhere somehow because that is highly illegal. Had that happen at a gas station I worked at. Third shift guy always came in two hours early and did all his stocking and things off the clock so he could :censored2: around the rest of the night. Went on for almost a year. Company found out. :censored2: their pants. Had to back pay him for every hour he did that. Moral of the story file on this TOMORROW do not wait another day.
Yea companies can get some serious fines, etc. Because of that free kabor crsp. Ups corporate would raise hell if they find out your supervisors are doing that. Theyd fire them no hesitation. Ive seen/heard some things at ups regarding similar cases

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
they do this to cheesdicks like you because they get away with it. multiply this by thousands of people and you see where some profits come from.

so stand up for yourself and start filing filing filing filing filing.......plus i believe you can go back 45 days and get back pay.

F

Frankie's Friend

for the last month I’ve had to come in 30 or 20 minutes early because I’m a tender now but let’s say our start time is 4am, I get there at 3:30 everyday that week and stay for 6 hours. Well when my check gets in and I check the hours I’m always short the exact time that they had me come in early for that week. I’ve told the supervisor every week and each time they do nothing. But if I come in with everyone else at 4 then they’ll say I’m late and send me home. Who else do I need to talk to about this? I don’t think it’s fair for me to be forced in early but not paid for that time.
What is a "tender"?
3 or 6 piece?

clean hairy

Hopefully you have that documented somewhere somehow because that is highly illegal. Had that happen at a gas station I worked at. Third shift guy always came in two hours early and did all his stocking and things off the clock so he could :censored2: around the rest of the night. Went on for almost a year. Company found out. :censored2: their pants. Had to back pay him for every hour he did that. Moral of the story file on this TOMORROW do not wait another day.
File TODAY!
Do it tomorrow, you will never get around to it....

Bob11B

they do this to cheesdicks like you because they get away with it. multiply this by thousands of people and you see where some profits come from.

so stand up for yourself and start filing filing filing filing filing.......plus i believe you can go back 45 days and get back pay.
You used the term “cheese dicks”. Can we be friends ?